May 2011 Moms

The things DH's says when he's sleeping.

For about the millionth time I got up to pee last night.  When I laid back down I sighed, QUIETLY.  And DH's goes, "Why do you have to be so loud?"  He is lucky he was dead asleep or I would have punched him. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The things DH's says when he's sleeping.

• Well in that case I'd be super loud tonight.  Just for fun.

• How about I tried to be nice and not flush the toilet EVERY time I go pee, because IMO its really loud! And I didn't wanna bother DH/wake myself up any more than I already was. And I got yelled at that its gross that I didn't flush.

I'm gonna start flushing when I blow my nose now too!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetheaustins05:

How about I tried to be nice and not flush the toilet EVERY time I go pee, because IMO its really loud! And I didn't wanna bother DH/wake myself up any more than I already was. And I got yelled at that its gross that I didn't flush.

Haha. I do the same thing. Half the time its like 5 drops that come out and I am so mad that I had the urge to pee that bad for nothing! I cant imagine what our water bill would be like if I flushed every time. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagekammmmay:
    imagetheaustins05:

How about I tried to be nice and not flush the toilet EVERY time I go pee, because IMO its really loud! And I didn't wanna bother DH/wake myself up any more than I already was. And I got yelled at that its gross that I didn't flush.

Haha. I do the same thing. Half the time its like 5 drops that come out and I am so mad that I had the urge to pee that bad for nothing! I cant imagine what our water bill would be like if I flushed every time. 

Exactly! I don't flush in the middle of the night because it wakes up my dogs and then they want to play. I could care less about waking my FI's asss up because I figure if I'm up he should be too Stick out tongue He's a real light sleeper anyway and getting my whale of an asss out of bed shakes it enough to where he already gets woken up. I just couldn't imagine the water bill either!
  • I'm thankful on a regular basis that we're on well water.  I can't imagine the water bill otherwise. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"