May 2011 Moms

yikes!

So I am watching TLC and a show called "600 Pound Mom" came on.....which pretty much explains what that's all about.
She doesn't know how she became so big....really? How do you not know? And blame it on things other than themselves. She claims she has nothing to do with why she is so big. They are showing this woman just eating nothing but fried foods and stuff. It's nasty. She can't even fit down her hallway and doesn't leave her bed. She's been expecting to get surgery to make her stomach smaller in order to be skinny again but they won't do anything unless she is under 500lbs. so she has to lose some....I really don't know how that will work when she can't even walk because her bones can't hold her up!

This show made me realize that I no longer feel fat. I am pregnant. Once this kiddo is out I will be back to normal if not skinnier because I am determined. I have had a hard enough time accepting how big I feel now but holy crap 600lbs is just too damn much for me to grasp.

Re: yikes!

• starting out being overwieght, and now gaining about 35lbs over the last 9 months, i cant imagaine wieghing anymore then i do now! I watch those show too, and they are very motivating to lose wieght, now im not gonna do it for myself, but for my child too. I need to stick around as long as i can. I know how to be healthy and stay fit, i just havent done it the last few years. Being a healthy wieght is just soooo much easier on the body. Pregnacy is hard enough on a normal size woman, being plus size is just more wieght to carry around, more pain and strains. next time i get pregnant i want to be at leat 100 lbs lighter and 100% healtier, but physically and nutrionally fit. Good luck with post baby wieght, i know im gonna need it, haha, ready to get it off!
  • I watched this a couple weeks ago. This woman is mean to her daughters and completely unmotivated to lose the weight. She wants to eat her fried food and complained way too much about the diet food that was delivered to her to help her ! Now that's disgusting. People trying help you and you get an attitude about it. I felt bad for her daughters.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebilldes21:
    starting out being overwieght, and now gaining about 35lbs over the last 9 months, i cant imagaine wieghing anymore then i do now! I watch those show too, and they are very motivating to lose wieght, now im not gonna do it for myself, but for my child too. I need to stick around as long as i can. I know how to be healthy and stay fit, i just havent done it the last few years. Being a healthy wieght is just soooo much easier on the body. Pregnacy is hard enough on a normal size woman, being plus size is just more wieght to carry around, more pain and strains. next time i get pregnant i want to be at leat 100 lbs lighter and 100% healtier, but physically and nutrionally fit. Good luck with post baby wieght, i know im gonna need it, haha, ready to get it off!

I gained about 40lbs right before I got pregnant. I was about 2 weeks into a diet to get back to a healthier weight and then I found out I was pregnant. Whomp Whomp. Everyday I wonder how I my body is actually handling this because I weigh more now than I ever have and it's so hard! Good luck!!
  • I think I saw this a few months ago.   Is this the woman who called the police on her kids for not doing housework?   She kept cheating on her diet and had food stashed in her room?   Absolutely disgusting.  Especially because her kids had to change her!!  OMG  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"