September 2011 Moms
Options

Really..really?! Protruding belly button..

My friend is a photographer and is taking weekly pictures of my bump, so I can have a book at the end to see how much I have changed. I got dressed quick this morning and rushed to get my pictures done and when I lifted my shirt...HALF..JUST HALF of my belly button is protruding out. What is up with that?! I thought it wasn't even suppose to pop out until the baby was "done in the oven". I never expected that this morning. It will make for some interesting pictures this week Cool

How many of you ladies had/have protruding belly buttons this early?

July Siggy Challenge-Memory Lane- 3 year old meImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Really..really?! Protruding belly button..

• Options
    Mine is slowly but surely working on popping. It used to be really deep, and now it's really shallow.. IF it pops, it will probably be near the end.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine isn't even close! It's just a bigger gaping hole. I wonder if some people's don't pop out, but maybe just get flat?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dont worry mine is only half too. It is just the top part that is protruding. It looks funny.
  • Options
    Mine is completely popped. I think because it's the second time around. It wasn't this early with DD.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mine never popped with ds.  already has with this one. 
  • Options
    Mine hasn't popped, just gotten flatter/wider looking? Not sure how to describe it, lol. 
  • Options
    Mine hasn't popped yet, but I don't think it is too far off. My belly button has gotten extremely shallow.
  • Options
    From the description you gave, mine is the same way. The top have sticks out and if I'm wearing a thinner shirt that is somewhat tight you can see it and it looks pretty funny. It makes me laugh every time I look at it.
    m/c ~ 9/13/10
    m/c ~ 12/07/10 
    BFP ~ 1/16/11 EDD ~ 9/11/11 DS was born 9/9/11
    Long awaited BFP ~ 4/8/14 EDD ~ 12/16/14

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I want an outie so bad Crying but mine is only halfwaf shallow from what it used to beSad
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker..
    Photobucket

Our TTC Journy:

October 2009 - Started TTC
    November 2009 - BFP M/C on November 23 @ 7 weeks
    December 2009 - September 2010 - Actively TTC
    October 2010 - BFP. Ectopic Pregnancy. Left Tube Removed.
    November 2010 - BC 1 cycle
    December 2010 - BFP
    August 2011 - Sahara is born!
    September 2011 - BC until ??? (2 years AT LEAST!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"