2nd Trimester

How to mark borrowed clothes from friends???

I have two friends who are letting me borrow boy clothes and I was just going to put the last name initial on the tag, but SO many things are tagless now.  Any ideas how to mark these clothes other than a paper and pen list of what goes to each one?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How to mark borrowed clothes from friends???

• I would take pictures the outfits. Make a sign for each friend's last name and then put the clothes with that sign & take a picture.

A cute idea for later when LO fits in the clothes is to take another picture of each outfit with LO in them. You could let your friend see how LO looks in her DS's clothes, kind of a cute thank you.

HTH :) 

• I ran into this too.  Even the tagless shirts (at the neck) do have a tag on the side of the shirts.  Its VERY tiny, but its usually a white tag.  That's what I've marked their initials on.

Don't you LOVE having friends you can borrow preggo clothes from?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You could take a little bit of thread and put a red stitch in Friend X's clothing and a blue stitch in Friend Y's clothing. On the ones with tags, you could put a blue permanent marker dot or a red permanent marker dot.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • imageMNCP:

I would take pictures the outfits. Make a sign for each friend's last name and then put the clothes with that sign & take a picture.

A cute idea for later when LO fits in the clothes is to take another picture of each outfit with LO in them. You could let your friend see how LO looks in her DS's clothes, kind of a cute thank you.

HTH :) 

I was going to suggest the same thing about pics of the maternity clothes.....

• imageforensicmama:
    You could take a little bit of thread and put a red stitch in Friend X's clothing and a blue stitch in Friend Y's clothing. On the ones with tags, you could put a blue permanent marker dot or a red permanent marker dot.

I like this idea because it will be quick and easy to tell whose is whose when I go to give them back.  I'll check to see if there is a tag on the side of the tagless items.  I know maternity clothes do this but I don't think baby clothes do.

Thanks Ladies!!

• Ms.JadeMs.Jade member
    I would just make a detailed list of what you've borrowed, a description, and from whom. Save it on your computer. 
  • imageMs.Jade:
    I would just make a detailed list of what you've borrowed, a description, and from whom. Save it on your computer. 
    This is what I do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"