Indiana Babies

PSA: Green B.E.A.N. Food Delivery

I can't say enough good things about this service. I also know the owners personally, and they are great folks with a new baby themselves (they used to rent a house from us!). They have a deal on Groupon right now if you've been thinking about joining. Plus, there's no commitment. It's really helped us eat more healthy, fresh foods and try some things we otherwise wouldn't have. We customize our bin every week, so we always get things we like. This totally sounds like a commercial but seriously, I highly recommend it!

https://www.greenbeandelivery.com/indianapolis/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: Green B.E.A.N. Food Delivery

• Ditto this!  We used them for about 9 months before we moved, and it was awesome.  Everything was so fresh and we ate so much better when we were using the service.  I haven't done any hardcore price comparison, but I don't think it's any more expensive than buying the same produce at Marsh. 

I'm adding it to the growing list of things I miss now.  :)

• I am so glad you posted this!!!  I was just looking into this and Farm Fresh delivery...thanks for making up my mind:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I meant Peapod...not farm fresh.  Oh well, I will go with Green Bean!
  • Whitney, you get 1/2 off your next order if people use you as your referral when they redeem their groupon. 
  • imageSusieDMB:
    Whitney, you get 1/2 off your next order if people use you as your referral when they redeem their groupon. 

Sweet! Another reason everyone should sign up ;)

I agree about the prices - I think it's comparable to the grocery store, especially for the produce bin. Plus, knowing that most everything is organically and/or locally growing makes me feel good about what we're eating. Some of the non-produce items are a little more expensive, but I think that reflects quality too. Aside from produce we get most of our milk and cheese from GBD, as well as Scholar's Inn bread, bagels, awesome pasta sauce, and things like applesauce and granola.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have been with farm fresh/green bean for 2 years now and love it.  I got strawberries on friday and they were huge, and so good.  Also if you order their tomatos!!  They were perfect just like you picked them from your own garden.  First great tasting ones of the year for me!
    image image Siggy Challange: Before and After 2 Days old Image and video hosting by TinyPic Almost 9 Months Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"