Pregnant after a Loss

"sudden" symptom loss?

I am curious, what would constitute a "sudden loss in pregnancy symptoms"?  Does suddenly literally mean one minute you feel pregnant and the next you don't?  Or does it mean that one day you do and the next you don't? 

The reason I ask is because this afternoon I suddenly felt more like myself then I have the past 10 weeks.  It's such a conflicting feeling, I want to feel myself again, but there's something about running to the bathroom to barf in the toilet that just makes me feel more pregnant :)

I have never been this pregnant before, and I know weeks 10-12 are a major time with lots of changes. I just can't tell what is right or wrong.

Pregnancy Ticker Missed m/c 11/30/2010

Re: "sudden" symptom loss?

• You are at the point where the placenta may be starting to take over and since you are getting closer to the end of 1st tri, you may start to feel better.  It doesn't mean something is wrong.  I felt much better too the last few days.
  • It is pretty normal for symptoms to fade as you hit 10-12 weeks.  You generally start to feel better.  But, something usually persists.  Like maybe your girls are still swollen, or maybe instead of throwing up every day, you only throw up once a week.  A lot of people notice symptoms decreasing at this point, and most times it is fine. When is your next appointment? Your doctor might be able to pick up the heartbeat with doppler, but sometimes it is too early to be detected. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My next appt is Thursday.  I was feeling my normal crappy self this morning. Now this afternoon, I feel totally normal.  I made dinner for the first time in weeks!

My boobs are still full, but not super sore.  Although that has been on and off the entire time.

I was supposed to have my progesterone tested again today and forgot my paperwork so I have to go tomorrow.  My progesterone has been fluctuating a lot (between 5-7 points) the past few weeks so it all just gets me so nervous!

Pregnancy Ticker Missed m/c 11/30/2010
  • I definitely would feel crappy in the morning, then feel better later in the day.  Then sick again the next day.  It was always come and go. Even now I will have about 4 days of feeling normal and then 2 days of vomitting in the morning.  At least you will see your ob in just a few days.  Hopefully you will be lucky and they will find the heartbeat with the doppler.  My ob found my lo hb at just over 1o weeks.  However, at 11 weeks I was there because of spotting and she couldn't find it with doppler so she whipped out the u/s.  Some ob's don't even try until after 12 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think waxing and waning symptoms are expected at this point. Mine started coming and going late in week 8. I still have some bad days but they are more rare. I've been glad to have my doppler though because it does freak me out.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"