September 2011 Moms
Options

I love my sister!

I've mentioned before all of the drama with us buying baby stuff and the timing of my shower.

I've been talking to my little sister today, and she said she's going to talk to our mom about having the shower before the baby comes, and told me that she agrees that I should be "allowed" to buy my baby whatever I want, whenever I want.

I love it when people agree with me :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love my sister!

• Options

Yay!  Glad to hear it! :)

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagelaurynfaerie:

I've mentioned before all of the drama with us buying baby stuff and the timing of my shower.

I've been talking to my little sister today, and she said she's going to talk to our mom about having the shower before the baby comes, and told me that she agrees that I should be "allowed" to buy my baby whatever I want, whenever I want.

Haha...me too!  Sounds like you've got a great sis!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagewomancake:
    imagelaurynfaerie:

I really do. It just sucks that she moved away :( She's coming back for about a month around my EDD. She's so excited about getting a nephew

• Options
    imagelaurynfaerie:
    imagewomancake:
    imagelaurynfaerie:

I really do. It just sucks that she moved away :( She's coming back for about a month around my EDD. She's so excited about getting a nephew

Lauryn that is great!! Hopefully she will convince your mom.

• Options

That is great! I am glad that your sister is on your side.

image BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"