North Carolina Babies
Options

Carters Outlet v. Online

Which has better options? Should I venture out to the outlet or just buy online? I've been to the outlet before but I was just on their website wondering if the outlet would have more stuff?

Re: Carters Outlet v. Online

• Options
    The outlet has more stuff than online I think, from what I have seen online?? The only thing that annoys me is that for an "outlet" the prices really aren't all that great. I've found the same exact outfits at Costco for several dollars less, I've also seen them on sale at BRU for less than I paid at the outlet. Recently Costco had all the Carters stuff for like $8 an outfit and I had paid more than that, last summer I was so mad that literally every outfit I got, Costco had for way less. Kohls also carries most of the Carters stuff for a good deal too. I've just found that when I shop there it isn't the BEST deals (even with a coupon) as if you were to shop around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto dbert--I get the best deals on Carters stuff at Kohl's. But between the website and the outlet, I'd definitely choose the outlet--far better selection.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always look at Kohl's but never really find much, maybe its because you both have girls! They always have a ton of girl stuff!!! :)
  • Options
    Maybe so, because I found that as well with a boy. The dress Jocelyn had on today was from the outlet. I would still choose to go there over online. I also found Kohls lacking on boy stuff. I didn't even look at Costco for boy things. I had to go to the outlet and that is where I found baby boys coming home outfit and several other items. Oh well, that is a good point, I hadn't thought of that!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrs.LLG:
    I always look at Kohl's but never really find much, maybe its because you both have girls! They always have a ton of girl stuff!!! :)

This is the problem I run into all the time!!! Drives me nuts.  Went to the outlet last week and didn't really find much...found a few things for DS #2 but nothing really exciting for DS #1...I think I've had better luck at Belk and sometimes Kohls for my stuff with Carters as far as better deals. I think with boys clothes in general you just have to keep your eyes out for stuff. GL!

• Options
    imagetracelini:

imageMrs.LLG:

This is the problem I run into all the time!!! Drives me nuts.  Went to the outlet last week and didn't really find much...found a few things for DS #2 but nothing really exciting for DS #1...I think I've had better luck at Belk and sometimes Kohls for my stuff with Carters as far as better deals. I think with boys clothes in general you just have to keep your eyes out for stuff. GL!

I think you are right, I pretty much hate Kohl's for boy clothes.  I have never found anything.  When he was little I bought a long sleeved onsie and a pair of pants and that is really it :)

I would choose outlet over online as well.  I never really saw much I liked at the outlet either though.  We have moved on to other brands.

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAngelPack:
      We have moved on to other brands.

Ditto.

• Options
    imageAngelPack:

I think you are right, I pretty much hate Kohl's for boy clothes.  I have never found anything.  When he was little I bought a long sleeved onsie and a pair of pants and that is really it :)

Oh I love Kohls!  Not for carter's though.  But I love the Jumping Beans brand, cute and affordable.  A lot of Liam's clothes come from there.

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I generally only get him PJ's at Carters. For the most part he's either in johnjohn's, something smocked or a tshirt and shorts from Target! LOL
  • Options

I love Carters for girls stuff.  I always just go to the store.  The ones we have here are just stores not outlets (I don't really think there is a difference). 

I always use a coupon and I also try to go on Tuesdays when they stamp your reward card twice.  They have them for certain time periods and you get $10 off when it's filled.  I think the price is better, since I don't have a Kohls card to shop at Kohls. 

They actually just opened a new Carters store at Thruway in W-S for any triad ladies that might not know that.  It's much more convenient than going to Friendly in Gboro. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"