Pregnant after IF
Options

Monthy What Are You Having Poll

The last time we did this it looked like the Baby Girls were in the lead! Lets see what we have going on today!
[Poll]
? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Monthy What Are You Having Poll

• Options
    Where is the we don't know yet option?
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageillinigal:
    Where is the we don't know yet option?
     This!
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just added it! Sorry about that. :)
    ? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

• Options
    Oh and I still don't understand what special snowflake means.  My baby was from a frozen embryo.  Is s/he a special snowflake?
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEchloe:
    Oh and I still don't understand what special snowflake means.  My baby was from a frozen embryo.  Is s/he a special snowflake?

No. It just means that your option isn't up there. Like if you were having quads, I don't have quads listed, so you could use the special snowflake answer. 

I'm hoping that those who use the special snowflake will share their story so I can add the option to the list. 

Using the special snowflake and sharing your story will make it easier the next time I do it. So if you were having quads and said so, I would add quads to the list. 

Does that make sense? 

• Options
    imageBathingInBitter:

imageEchloe:

No. It just means that your option isn't up there. Like if you were having quads, I don't have quads listed, so you could use the special snowflake answer. 

I'm hoping that those who use the special snowflake will share their story so I can add the option to the list. 

Using the special snowflake and sharing your story will make it easier the next time I do it. So if you were having quads and said so, I would add quads to the list. 

Does that make sense? 

O.K. I finally get it.  Thanks T.
  • Options
    imageEchloe:
    imageBathingInBitter:

imageEchloe:

Does that make sense? 

O.K. I finally get it.  Thanks T.

No problem! If you really think about it, the options are endless. So, hopefully the special snowflake people will share their story. Or maybe they won't... IDK. 

Sorry to have confused you. 

• Options

I am Team Green - 10 weeks to go until I know.

But I think it is a boy, based on the baby's profile pic from my 20w u/s.

And the ring test confirmed it this past weekend. Surprise

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think I'm dying to find out way worse with this one than I did with DS!  I want to start shopping!!  :)
  • Options
    I answered based on the doctor's guess at my NT scan (twin girls), but I won't know for sure until my next u/s.
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Options
    T, what is the difference between Team Green and we're not finding out?  lol  I answered we don't know yet b/c I'm not 100% trusting in my 12w guess.  2 1/2 more weeks to go until our anatomy scan!!
  • Options

imageSunshine05:
    T, what is the difference between Team Green and we're not finding out?  lol  I answered we don't know yet b/c I'm not 100% trusting in my 12w guess.  2 1/2 more weeks to go until our anatomy scan!!

You know.. that's a good question! I guess nothing really. :) I think I was still half asleep when I did the poll. LOL 

2.5 more weeks until your anatomy scan, how exciting!!!! You'll love it. It's an awesome experience. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"