Pregnant after IF
Options

Apparently I don't know how to edit a post, so here's an update

OB came in this morning and said that I'm still contracting at least every 7 minutes, and that's WITH drugs every 3 hours. She said if he was head-down she would have no problem sending me home on bedrest, but since he's footling breech it's far too dangerous to have me at home where my water could break and his cord could come down first. She said he could die very quickly if that were to happen :(

Needless to say, I am NOT willing to risk anything, so it looks like I'll be living here for the long haul! Hopefully I can keep myself busy/distracted. I'm sure you ladies will  help with that :)

I hope everyone is doing GREAT! And I can't wait to see bump pics this week.

Our 1st IVF miracle, Briggs Sterling, born via c-section due to IUGR and footling breech. 6.5.11. 5:51am. 5lbs 1.5oz.

The Sunny Side of Life Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Apparently I don't know how to edit a post, so here's an update

• Options
    I'm glad they are taking precautions.  Hang in there and we are all here to entertain you!  Stay put baby boy!
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry you have to stay in the hospital but I'm glad they aren't taking any chances.
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsVoMrsVo member

imageColleenS629:
    I'm sorry you have to stay in the hospital but I'm glad they aren't taking any chances.

I totally agree! 

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mrs. MoMrs. Mo member
    I'm sorry you have to stay but it's definitely the best place to be. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    Just catching up on earlier posts...
    I'm so sorry you are in this situation, but it sounds like you are in the best place for you and LO. Hang on in there!
    TTC #1 since 03/09 Dx Unexplained
    Jan to April 2010 - Clomid - All BFN
    June 2010 - IVF - BFN
    Oct 2010 - FET #1 - BFN
    Dec 2010 - endometrial biopsy
    Jan 2011 - Surprise BFP! - m/c at 6w5d
    March 2011 - FET #2. Thawed 11 Day 1 embryos; 5 'exploded' / possible lab error?
    ET 4/2/11 transferred 1 blast & 1 morula
    Beta#1 10dp5dt =81; Beta#2 12dp5dt =222 Beta#3 16dp5dt =1337
    It's a BOY!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Glad to know that you can stay put and are being monitored so closely. Definately sending prayers for you and your LO that all will be well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad they are being cautious, but oh man, that is tough. Hang in there, lady!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Hang in there sweetie. There is an end in site and your little guy will be here before you know it.

As as always, we're here to entertain you! ((hugs))

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sure its tough but you're in a good hands there.  Hope your LO keeps cooking!
    IUI#1 - 05/20/08 = BFP! M/C - 14 weeks :( baby girl
    IUI#2 - 01/07/09 = BFP!!! Twins!! Pre-term labor 20 weeks :( lost twin girls
    IUI#3 - 1/31/10 = BFP!!!! M/C - 8wks :( again
    IVF #1 - 7/2010 = c/p
    FET - 9/2010 = another c/p
    IUI#4 - 2/14/11 = BFP!
  • Options
    ugh, so sorry you have to be stuck in there, but I'm glad they are doing what is best. Hang in there! 
  • Options
    etoyamaetoyama member
    :( I'm so sorry. But it's great that you are under the best care. This won't be forever ad your baby boy will make it all worth it!
  • Options
    I'm glad they are being careful! Thinking of you!
  • Options
    Hate that this happened to you :( I'll come see you this week and bring you yummy food =P
    ::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MSaksaMSaksa member
    Glad they're taking the extra precautions! Hang in there!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"