Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I'm drinking a beer....

And boy is it delicious!!!

I had a beer a few weeks ago when I got to go out on my fancy work dinner.  It was so yummy.  I've been daydreaming about it ever since then.

This afternoon at the grocery store, we got a 6 pack of Raspberry Shock Top.  Its yummy...

Now I'm going to liven this board up!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: I'm drinking a beer....

• Options

just the name sounds yummy!!

Enjoy another one for me, ok? ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

I have been thinking of margaritas a lot lately. I'm going to miss them terribly this summer. Oh well, it will keep me from gaining unnecessary weight...

However, I could REALLY use a glass of wine right now - and flame away if you will, but one of these days I just will.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMissyOlivePants:

I have been thinking of margaritas a lot lately. I'm going to miss them terribly this summer. Oh well, it will keep me from gaining unnecessary weight...

However, I could REALLY use a glass of wine right now - and flame away if you will, but one of these days I just will.

no flames here! I had 1/2 glass at Christmas the year I was pregnant w/ Addison. MIL and FIL had a very rare wine that is one of my faves and I couldn't help it! haha

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageMissyOlivePants:

No flames here.  I will later on as well.  Wine is a beautiful thing.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Haven't had that one but sounds good. I love the regular shock top and raspberry frambiose so it sounds right up my alley.  Enjoy!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i enjoyed a Saranac Black Forest beer with dinner tonight. I've been having a dark beer in the evenings "to boost my supply" ;)  I'm looking forward to Highland Oatmeal Porter going on sale next month at our local grocer so that I can splurge on a 6 pack of that one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejennterrell:
    i enjoyed a Saranac Black Forest beer with dinner tonight. I've been having a dark beer in the evenings "to boost my supply" ;)  I'm looking forward to Highland Oatmeal Porter going on sale next month at our local grocer so that I can splurge on a 6 pack of that one.

Oh YUM!  It sounds like we have similar beer tastes!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"