April 2011 Moms

We went to the movies yesterday!

LO did fantastic. We weren't quite able to time the feeding so she slept through the whole thing, but we were able to give her a bottle of bm, and watch the movie- we sat at the back of the theater though, so entering and exiting was easy

we saw forks over knives, and it was good if anyone is interested :)

Re: We went to the movies yesterday!

• vilarovilaro member
    Wow - I'm impressed!
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• I'm seriously considering this. I posted it on 0-3 and pretty much everyone said it was a bad idea. But LO is freakishly good. She's 5 weeks and I've never heard the kid cry. She yells a little when she's hungry. But I figured I'd feed her first/during previews. And she'll sleep through it. I also think we'll try a day movie and sit in the back just in case. I would be mad if a baby cried while I was watching a movie, so I wanna make sure I can get a quick escape if I need to.

There's also this thing called baby movies or something. A theatre near us has like one movie a week that they play at noon, which the lights dim and the sound turned down for mom's/people with babies. I thought that sounds fun for just me and LO maybe. H would never sit in a theatre full of babies, he'd freak out. hahah. 

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • We took E to his first Sounders match yesterday. He did great the first half and then couldn't get comfortable with his baby headphones on during the second half so I took him inside and watched on the tv.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • We have gone as well. Little one did great.
  • OMG this is so great, I never even thought to attempt going to the movies.
  • We took our LO to see Thor and he did fine. I guess it just depends on your baby. Mine have always done well in the theater.
    Proud mom to Cody Ryan 9/30/94, Michael Anthony 3/1/98, Tayla Lynn 9/24/01, Aiden William 11/17/04, Logan Aaron 2/8/07 and Kalen Joseph 3/31/11 image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"