September 2011 Moms
Options

DH's funny reaction to LO movement

Last night before bed, dh was resting his hand on my stomach.  He hasn't felt movement, and honestly, neither have I lying down.  Only when I am scrunched up sitting at my computer.

Anyway, he was applying a little bit of pressure, and I could feel her, but he couldn't.  Then wham!  Two strong movements under his palm followed by two under his finger tips.  He jumped and said, "that's really freaky!" over and over again, and said he was done for the night.  He wasn't being a douche or anything, just really surprised.  But I thought it was hysterical.  I dunno, now that I've typed it out, it may be a 'you had to be there' thing, but it was really funny to me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH's funny reaction to LO movement

• Options
    I totally understand what you are saying. DH kinda reacted the same way. But he didn't believe it was her. He just kept asking if it was me. He finally felt her again this weekend. It had been about 2 weeks since the first time. It's so cute to see their faces!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DH felt the baby for the first time last night too. The look on his face was priceless- may be one of my favorite moments ever. Smile

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL!!! I remember the first time ever DH felt my first son move. It was really weird to us both. Last night we were laying on the couch and he was rubbing the belly talking to Emma and he started this funny movement with his hands and I laughed and said "What are you doing?" He replies "Father-Daughter dance!" OMG!!! I died laughing. This Friday night was the father daughter dance here in town and his coworker was joking telling him that he'd let him know on Monday what to expect. Lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    DH has been feeling the baby for a couple weeks now - and this morning he looked at me and was like "wow, you feel that all the time - it must get annoying sometimes" Hahah :) yes, like after my 2nd pee of the night & I want to sleep and LO is having a dance party???
  • Options

imagetinshee:
    My DH felt the baby for the first time last night too. The look on his face was priceless- may be one of my favorite moments ever. Smile

This! I wish I had a picture of that moment. Same with DH's reaction to the first ultrasound. He is so cute and amazed by his tiny baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"