Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Any Medifast Moms?

Just curious if anyone here does the medifast diet? I was on it right before I found out I was pregnant, so I had to stop. And I know I need to get myself back on, but I just can't do it. I'm not ready to give up food. But, I know once I do, I'll be so happy. I honestly love the diet and LOVE the results.

Anyone on it? Tell me to shut up and do it already.

If you wanna know what it is, it's basically one of those diets that's packet food. It's mainly powder and you mix with water for shakes, drinks, pudding, ice cream, eggs, etc. You eat 5 medifast "meals" and 1 lean and green meal a day. It's definitely restricting, you can't eat , well, basically anything. But the results are amazing if you stick with it. My mom lost 50 lbs for my wedding in like 3 months. My BFF who is ridiculously skinny but "HAD" to lose 10 lbs did it for 2 weeks and finally got the 10 lbs off that she's been going to the gym for months trying to do.

I need to lose near 100lbs. (pre-baby. I only gained about 20 with baby and already lost that.) I just HAVE to commit and do it already.

I need some motivation. They should have support groups for this! hahah.

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
Baby #4; 7/7/2018

Re: Any Medifast Moms?

• Love Medifast! I did it about a year ago to get to a better weight before getting pregnant. I am planning on starting again to get rid of my baby weight, but I think I will wait until Max is 2months. I am afraid my milk supply will drop, though.
  • imagekkaty:
    Love Medifast! I did it about a year ago to get to a better weight before getting pregnant. I am planning on starting again to get rid of my baby weight, but I think I will wait until Max is 2months. I am afraid my milk supply will drop, though.

They have a nursing mother's plan! IDK all the details but it's much much more food than the 5/1 plan.

Good luck! I decided last night I'm going to start on Monday. :)

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"