3rd Trimester
Options

37 Weeks and getting my a$$ kicked by allergies

Is anyone else experiencing a heightened sensitivity to pollen or other environmental allergies -- and might that be due to late pregnancy? I am close to scratching my eyes out here. I'm 37 weeks along and it's turning me into a mental patient...

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 37 Weeks and getting my a$$ kicked by allergies

• Options
    I don't think I could have made it without my Claritin and Benadryl when they are really bad.  Those were 2 I was cleared to take. I hope you feel better. I have suffered with allergies all my life, so I totally understand!! Hope you feel better!!
  • Options
    I have been the same way for the last several weeks. Benedryl at night has been my saving grace! had to call the advice nurse to make sure it was ok to take, which it was! and there is only a certain type of eyedrop she mentioned that preggo's are allowed to take, it starts with a Z and you can only do one drop in each eye, I didn't purchase that one though. I hope yours get better! try taking something if you haven't already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES!  I feel your pain.  I've had horrible allergies for the past 2-3 weeks and it sucks!  I've never had allergies like this before and I asked my doctor if pregnancy can make allergies worse and she said yes.  Claritin and Benedryl haven't been helping me, so I asked about other allergy meds and my doctor said that Zyrtec and Allegra are also okay to take.  I have been sleeping horribly at night due to these stupid allergies, so I'm hoping they go away soon or I find something that helps.
  • Options
    My DH allergies get bad a lot. We just recently got a hepa filter and put it in our room when they are bad and he said it helps like crazy! I know it can't help when you're at work or out of the house but it at least helps when he's home and sleeping.
    Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"