2nd Trimester

If you have a short torso...

...when did you start ?showing?? I?ll be 15 weeks on Friday and I already have a pretty big ?bump?.  I honestly look about 5 months. I?m not complaining, just curious!

Thanks!

TTC since 12/07 Me: 33, no known issues DH: 33, azoospermia 1 Failed IVF/no transfer 3 transfers, 1 fresh, 2 FET, ALL c/p 3rd IVF: It's a GIRL!!! 7lbs., 3oz., 19.5 inches of perfection! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you have a short torso...

• With no. 1, I started rounding out around 10 weeks, with no. 2, I started rounding out around 8 weeks. I "popped" with both around 18 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • imageShannonSky:
    With no. 1, I started rounding out around 10 weeks, with no. 2, I started rounding out around 8 weeks. I "popped" with both around 18 weeks.

Pretty much this! I'm pretty round right now and I can definitely tell I'm pregnant, but I don't think I've "popped" quite yet. I'm 5'2'' if that helps.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it depends on the person. I'm about 5'6'' but short waisted and it has only become rally obvious that I'm pregnant within the last 2 weeks or so. I went from looking like I had a beer gut to looking very pregnant over a short time, maybe 4 or 5 days. It was kind of a shock! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • NelAnnNelAnn member

imageMrsSMJD:
    I'm tall (about 5'8"), but still relatively short-waisted. I started showing around 14 weeks, but now at 16, it's just starting to "pop". HTH!

I'm 5'6", but am short waisted. This is exactly what I'm going through. Thanks.

TTC since 12/07 Me: 33, no known issues DH: 33, azoospermia 1 Failed IVF/no transfer 3 transfers, 1 fresh, 2 FET, ALL c/p 3rd IVF: It's a GIRL!!! 7lbs., 3oz., 19.5 inches of perfection! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm just starting to show now (18 weeks tomorrow). I have a short torso but my abs were really strong pre-pg so I think that's keeping baby sucked in a lot.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Lambie.Lambie. member

imageMrsSMJD:
    I'm tall (about 5'8"), but still relatively short-waisted. I started showing around 14 weeks, but now at 16, it's just starting to "pop". HTH!

This, I am also 5'8" but shirts from the petite section fit my torso.  With my first I started showing around 22 weeks.  With this baby in the past week I have a definite bump.

• alubinsalubins member
    I'm 5'7", long legs and short torso.  I started to show at ~18-19wks.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am only 5' 2 and very short torso. I am 16weeks and look rather pg already. I am very sore and tight since my belly has no where to go but out.
    "You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • I popped at 12 weeks. I'm all belly and boobs now and only getting more so every day. The good news is that I'm not gaining weight anywhere else
    BFP #1 05/11/10 Natural m/c 05/17/10 BFP #2 12/07/10 Natural m/c 12/12/10 BFP #3 01/21/11 Taking Prometrium, Baby Aspirin, and two injections of heparin a day Lightning Bug was born a healthy and happy 7lbs 14oz on 9/20/211
  • this is my first and i started showing-showing (not just bloat) probably at about 9 or 10 weeks.  i've def looked pg for some time now.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesleepingbeauty:
    this is my first and i started showing-showing (not just bloat) probably at about 9 or 10 weeks.  i've def looked pg for some time now.

this. i'm 5'3 if that helps.. i definitely look farther along than almost 14wks but its all belly & boobs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I also have a short torso, but people didn't start noticing that I'm with child until around 20 weeks. I can still hide it if I wear a flowy shirt. I think that I can do this partly because I had a shapely figure to begin with and a smaller waist. If you can imagine a petite lady with an hourglass figure wearing a flowy shirt, that's me!
    pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • kim1989kim1989 member
    I?m only really small and only started getting any belly at all at about 18 weeks and even now I?ve only got a small bump
  • I'm 5'3" and have a really shirt torso, but not much of a bump yet.  However, once it does "pop", there will be nowhere for it to go but out, there just isn't any room to go upwards!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 5'4" and very short-waisted. I just starting really showing this week. I actually am relieved to finally  look pregnant instead of fat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"