Orange County Babies

Irvine moms & dads get together?

My hubby and I have friends in LA with a new baby girl and they told us about a fun neighborhood get together called "Hot mom's and PHAT dads" 

They get together on Fridays (or every other Friday...) and just unwind after work and get to know other families. Have a beer or a glass of wine, let the kiddos crawl/run around and have a few appetizers. Someone different hosts each time.

Would anyone here be interested in something like that?? We're trying to see if we can get an "Irvine chapter" up and running - we're new to the area from Seal Beach, so would like to meet other families like us. We're both 32, have 2 dogs and a 16 month old son. Now this is starting to sound like a personals ad, so I'm just going to stop here lol!  

Re: Irvine moms & dads get together?

• That sounds fun!  I would totally do that!  LOL at the personal ad.  Let me know if you wind up doing it.  I am in Tustin, 34, 18 month old girl.  Here is my email misslb02{at}gmail{dot}com.

My husband is from Seal Beach.  He grew up on Seal Way in one of the beach houses.  Lucky duck!  :)  I am from Long Beach, so we hang out there often.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am in Tustin with hubby, two dogs and 11 month old. Keep me posted and we can host!
  • Loading the player...
  • We're in Lake Forest, but I'd like to find a group of parents and their children. We don't have many friends with children.

Hubby is 30; I'm 28 (turning 29 in June). We have 2 dogs (chihua-tzus) and a baby boy who is about 3wks old now. 

Please let me know if you guys plan anything for the future!

• I'm a total dork and can't figure out how to direct message you guys... email me kveal88[at] gmail [dot] com so we can exchange info and see if we can all meet up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"