Pregnant after IF
Options

Hello & Ipad app?

Hello there!  So great to see so many of you ladies that I recognize over here.  I don't have beta #2 until Thursday, so this may be a little premature, but I'm just excited.  I am trying to find a good Ipad app (free or paid) that tracks your pregnancy stages, room for appointments, name idea lists, how you're feeling each day, etc.  Anyone know of any good apps?
TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Hello & Ipad app?

• Options

I am so happy to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use Baby Bump, but I downloaded it a year and a half ago so I'm sure there are probably better ones out now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't have an ipad or anything, but I just wanted to say I'm so glad to see you on this board :):)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

hi! congrats on your BFP, i hope you get a great number on thursday!

i only have an iphone, but i use babycenter and whattoexpect.com apps.

• Options
    STL34STL34 member

::PAIF stocker butting in::

Just had to butt in and say congratulations!  I'm so glad to see you over here!

::butting out::

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options

congrats!!!!

My DH paid $5 for some sort of iPhone app to track everything -- he is such a planner. Not sure about iPad apps, though....

congrats again! VERY excited to see you over here sweetie :) 

TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • Options
    etoyamaetoyama member
    Yaaaaayyyy! Congrats and welcome!
  • Options

So glad to see you over here!!

I don't track anything on my iPad/iPhone, but I have the hello baby app on my ipad. It has weekly photos that are supposedly actual size that are fun to look at, it also has little facts for each week. I also have babycenter on my iphone & I think you might be able to track things with that app, I just don't. Both are free.

• Options

I'm so so happy to see you over here!!!  I don't have any apps on my iPad (since DH mainly uses it) but I have babycenter and whattoexpect on my iPhone.  I don't really like either of them but I haven't found anything better.  Let me know if you find something like what you're describing though!:)

And good luck on your 2nd beta!

• Options
    Love seeing you over here!! I use baby center. They send me an update each week.
  • Options
    I just wanted to say its good to see you over here. GL on beta #2!!
  • Options

I use a couple... LOL.

I have BabyBump and I'm Expecting and the Pampers Hello Baby app is pretty cool. It shows you the different stages, how the baby "looks", and describes what's going on. Doesn't have much for personal tracking though.

Congrats and welcome!!!!!!!!

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"