March 2011 Moms
Options

First night in the crib was a success!

DH and I decided to try to put DS in the crib last night to sleep. He has been napping in there during the day and I wanted him to be sleeping well in his crib before I go back to work, which is in 2.5 weeks. It took a littler longer to get him to fall asleep, but when he did, he slept for 5 hours straight, got up to eat, and then slept another 3. I, on the other hand, didn't sleep so great and despite having a video monitor, I still got up to check on him several times. But I am glad we bit the bullet and did it :)

Re: First night in the crib was a success!

• Options
    I'm glad he slept well!  And, it does get easier, but I do remember the first night me being extra crazy with worrying and checking on him, etc. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That is great to here! I should probably put her in her room soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageakemrose:
    That is great to here! I should probably put her in her room soon.

Yes It's nice to know that the transition can go well. Right now, he's sleeping 6+ hours a night in our room in his lamb seat in the PnP. Baby steps for us... but so happy it can work.

• Options

I could've wrote this post! This is exactly what happened with us last night too! I didn't sleep well either but I'm very proud my son slept in his own room/crib. Makes me sad they are growing up so fast!

imageanglndsguse44:
    DH and I decided to try to put DS in the crib last night to sleep. He has been napping in there during the day and I wanted him to be sleeping well in his crib before I go back to work, which is in 2.5 weeks. It took a littler longer to get him to fall asleep, but when he did, he slept for 5 hours straight, got up to eat, and then slept another 3. I, on the other hand, didn't sleep so great and despite having a video monitor, I still got up to check on him several times. But I am glad we bit the bullet and did it :)
    imageimageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"