TTC After a Loss
Options

Who drinks pomegranite juice? and have you tried the fertility smoothie?

Do you drink pom juice? How much? Every day? DO you like it? I really dont. It is suppsoed to make you have a thicker lining of your uterus right?

Also has anyone tried the fertility smoothie with pineapple  core pom juice blueberries adn green tea? how is it?

THanks ladies. Have a fantastic day~

Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Who drinks pomegranite juice? and have you tried the fertility smoothie?

• Options

Just make sure there's no placenta in that smoothie!

Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagecarrieandtim:

Just make sure there's no placenta in that smoothie!

I think I just gagged a little! LOl ... EEW

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did it. I drank 1 8oz glass a day. It was pretty strong and hard on my stomach. So I mixed with with cranberry juice or apple juice in addition to the 8 oz of Pom. I liked it. I have not had a lining issue in the past I was taking it for good measure. I am getting ready to start Clomid so I plan on taking it then. I also heard that the supplements work as well. Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I measured a cup every day and took it with me and mixed it with sparkling water. Yummy actually with ice and lime!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

image1220winterbride:
    I measured a cup every day and took it with me and mixed it with sparkling water. Yummy actually with ice and lime!

Yes I have found with diet sprite it is pretty tasty. I will have to try some lime too.

• Options

I drink POM juice, from AF till O. I haven't drank any this cycle, but I am taking the pills. I get my pills at Walmart. When I drink the juice, I mix it with OJ.

I make pineapple core smoothies from 3 DPO - 6 DPO. (or more if I have more pineapple core on hand) But never with pom juice, blueberries and green tea.

I'm not sure what it does, do you know? I know POM juice is supposed to help with lining, Green Tea helps with your CM, and pineapple core helps with implantation.... so drinking it all at the same time, i'm not sure what that should help with.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    imageCashewsMommy:

I drink POM juice, from AF till O. I haven't drank any this cycle, but I am taking the pills. I get my pills at Walmart. When I drink the juice, I mix it with OJ.

I make pineapple core smoothies from 3 DPO - 6 DPO. (or more if I have more pineapple core on hand) But never with pom juice, blueberries and green tea.

I'm not sure what it does, do you know? I know POM juice is supposed to help with lining, Green Tea helps with your CM, and pineapple core helps with implantation.... so drinking it all at the same time, i'm not sure what that should help with.

This is what the recipe I found said:

How the smoothie works: pineapple core contains the chemical bromelain, which aids in implantation of the embryo. Green tea helps your body create fertile cervical fluid. Pomegranate juice helps your body create a healthy lining of the uterus for the baby to implant in. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants.

What do you think? I am just curious. and want to try it. 

I also read that Pom juice has lots of folic acid in it so that is always  a plus!
  • Options
    imagekate626:
    imageCashewsMommy:

This is what the recipe I found said:

How the smoothie works: pineapple core contains the chemical bromelain, which aids in implantation of the embryo. Green tea helps your body create fertile cervical fluid. Pomegranate juice helps your body create a healthy lining of the uterus for the baby to implant in. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants.

What do you think? I am just curious. and want to try it. 

I also read that Pom juice has lots of folic acid in it so that is always  a plus!

But you need all of those things at different time. Green tea and POM before you O..... the pineapple core after you O. So it just seems a little weird that they're in the same drink.

• Options

cashewsmommy- From what I read on the site  I think you are supposed to make it every day of your cycle?

a quick question for you too... will it hurt to drink the pom juice after I O?... I dont temp so dont know EXACTLY the day I O on.

• Options
    imagekate626:

cashewsmommy- From what I read on the site  I think you are supposed to make it every day of your cycle?

a quick question for you too... will it hurt to drink the pom juice after I O?... I dont temp so dont know EXACTLY the day I O on.

Just be careful with green tea that you don't drink it within 4 hours before or after you take you folic acid. It blocks the absorption.

It won't hurt to drink POM after O. It just wont help your lining at all. It only helps lining up till you O. After that it's just good for the antioxidants.

It still confuses me on why you should drink it through your whole cycle. It couldn't hurt!! Except your wallet with all that pineapple core! I usually buy 2 right around O time. 1 pineapple is good for 2 days of smoothies for me. That'd just be a whole lot of pineapple!

• Options
    imageCashewsMommy:
    imagekate626:

Just be careful with green tea that you don't drink it within 4 hours before or after you take you folic acid. It blocks the absorption.

It won't hurt to drink POM after O. It just wont help your lining at all. It only helps lining up till you O. After that it's just good for the antioxidants.

It still confuses me on why you should drink it through your whole cycle. It couldn't hurt!! Except your wallet with all that pineapple core! I usually buy 2 right around O time. 1 pineapple is good for 2 days of smoothies for me. That'd just be a whole lot of pineapple!

This month I think I will just stick to the pom juice and maybe try charting and smoothies if I dont get a bfp this month. :) THanks for the advice and GL! You have lost a lot of weight CONGRATULATIONS~ GO you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"