Alabama Babies
Options

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everybody is having a great mother's day. This is my first mother's day as a mom and this whole weekend has been great. Yesterday we went to the Summit and bought some stuff for the beach. Today we tried out a church and I think it may be our new church home here in B'ham! We are going to go for a walk later and enjoy this great weather :)

How was everyone else's weekend/day? 

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

• Options

Happy Mother's Day to you too :)

I've been lucky to get two days..Friday Wes took me out to eat at Carrabba's because we figured it would be easier early that afternoon with Aubrey instead of the crowds today :)  I woke up this morning after he let me sleep in a bit, he had made orange rolls, and I had a very sweet card from him and one from Aubrey.  He also got me another Willow Tree figurine, which is becoming a Mother's Day tradition since he got me one last year for my first mother's day.  We then went to church, and now Aubrey is napping and I'm thinking we are going to take her to the park when she gets up, then maybe some ice cream (yum! )

Hope everyone is having a great day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"