Central Florida Babies

New Mom, new to board, have premature twin girls, looking for pediatrician recs in east Orlando.

Hi All!

My name is Amanda and I gave birth to identical twin girls almost 4 weeks ago at their gestational age of 30 weeks. They are still hospitalized in the Neonatal Intensive Care unit (NICU). They are doing really well, and may be discharged in a couple of weeks so I have the task of finding a pediatrician. Any one have an recommendations? I am looking for someone who has experience with premature babies, but I would assume most doctors do. 

Thanks for any help!

Re: New Mom, new to board, have premature twin girls, looking for pediatrician recs in east Orlando.

• Are your girls at Winnie?  If so, ask the NICU for recs on your side of town.  We have a great pedi office but they are downtown and on the West Side (Ocoee/Windermere) Asking for recs from the nurses and doctors in the NICU worked well for my friend whose baby was in NICU for a few months.  
  • Kml9876Kml9876 member

I didn't have a premature baby but this is who I use

https://www.pa-orlando.com/

Sorry it won't let me make it a link.  

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in East Orlando (Avalon Park) and we go to Physician Associates at Waterford Lakes. We usually see Dr. Hayne, but have seen Dr. Buzinski (spelling?) and Dr. Morales. The wait times are usually pretty minimal for well visits and I've never seen sick kids wait too long either. I have many friends that also use them and they like them too!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • My sons were born at 36 and 33 weeks, and we see Dr. Lauri Kayaleh at Personal Pediatrics in Dr. Phillips. She's wonderful and we haven't had to wait more than 5 minutes for our appointments.

I hope your time in NICU is uneventful!

Hawaii
  • im glad that your girls are doing well. I have 18 month boy and 3 1/2 girl and their ped. is Ruben Rodriquez he is in celebration. He is awesome I dont have any complains.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"