Multiples
Options

Twins are EFFING AWESOME!!!

B was in the jumperoo and A was "walking" around it.  I heard lots of laughing and looked over and A was pulling B's collar toward her and they were giving each other kisses!  Huge open mouth kisses,  but whatever!  Every once in awhile they give each other kisses, but they kept doing it and CRACKING UP.  I went to grab my Flip (which I always keep handy in the drawer of my end table), but it was in my diaper bag - damn it. 

It was awesome.  This is why twins are EFFING AWESOME!

Big Smile

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Twins are EFFING AWESOME!!!

• Options
    So cute! I can't wait for ours to start interacting like that. Now, they just kind of roll on top of each other, kick each other in the face, and pull each other's hair whenever they're near each other on the floor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't wait to have fun stories like this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is awesome. I can't wait for that. My boys just starting hugging each other the other day.
  • Options

imagekafunder:
    So cute! I can't wait for ours to start interacting like that. Now, they just kind of roll on top of each other, kick each other in the face, and pull each other's hair whenever they're near each other on the floor.

YOu are close!  All of those will lead to kisses as their coordination gets better!  Alex will position himself to "kiss" Harry.  He puts his hands up, opens mouth, and then goes in for the "kill".  It's hilarious.

Last night Alex came home in some crazy laughing gas mood.  I mean, the kid was cracking himself up so hard bouncing off the walls.  Harry was exhausted and failing asleep but he would hear Alex laugh and start cracking up himself.  We finally had to take Alex out of the room so that Harry will go to sleep.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Baby kisses melt.my.heart.  Sooo cute!
  • Options
    pea-kaypea-kay member
    so sweet! i LOVED that age, so adorable and loving. at least, that's how i like to remember it. :D
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    Awwww...that is the best!
    bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"