Pregnant after IF
Options

PSA: 2010 SSA Baby Names list is up

TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: 2010 SSA Baby Names list is up

• Options

A couple of years ago we decided we would name a girl Isabella. I guess it's a good thing it took us longer to get pregnant in that respect:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    etoyamaetoyama member
    Oh good, the names we're considering aren't in the top 10.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our little girl's name is gaining popularity, but still not in the top 100 so I'm happy about that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My boy name is #44.

My girl name is in the 300s.

• Options
    I know so many Emilys, Sophias and Olivias born in the past few years.  They're really cute names though!

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
    2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
    IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
    IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
    IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
    Lap 7/21/10
    IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
    FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!

James born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

Surprise BFP - Jack born April 28, 2013 via VBAC after PTL at 33 1/2 weeks!

• Options
    my girl and boy names are both in the top 10 but i have loved them for as long as i can remember so i don't really care that much. i don't have any friends who have used them and that matters more to me.
  • Options
    Mrs. MoMrs. Mo member
    imagemikeandangie:

A couple of years ago we decided we would name a girl Isabella. I guess it's a good thing it took us longer to get pregnant in that respect:)

Same here Sad We always wanted an Isabella and call her Bella for short. Ever since Twilight, the name has soared on the charts. ::sigh::

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options

Our baby boys name has not been in the top THOUSAND in the past 11 years it says. I guess it doesnt know back farther than that?!

Yay! 

• Options
    JenCWJenCW member

We're safe.  Our name is staying steady below 200.  Even if we were to change our minds at this point, our other names are well below 300.

• Options

We had originally picked out Addison for a girl while TTC ... when we got pg it was too popular (in the top 10) so we dropped it because we didn't want her sharing the same class with 5 different Addison's.

So, a few months ago we decide our girl will be named Mia .... and now the list comes out and Mia is #10. LOL Wth!! (not changing it because that's who she is lol but still)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"