Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What booster car seat do you have?

DS is in the Evenflo triumph.  When the baby outgrows her infant seat in a few months she will go in the evenflo...we need the next one for DS.

Just wondering what others have...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What booster car seat do you have?

• Options
    I think popular choices around here are: Graco Nautilus, Britax Frontier and Evenflo Maestro.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    the nautilus since it will convert to a booster when DS is old enough and weights enough.  he is only 3 and under 40lbs  so a booster is illegal here. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just posted something similar on 12-24 regarding the Frontier and Nautilus so I am interested to see the responses to this.

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

• Options
    Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that the harness/booster combos will fit your child in booster mode. The nauti is known for not being a great booster. I'm not recommending to not buy one of them, I'm just saying to know how to recognize good/bad belt fit, and be prepared to buy a dedicated booster when the time comes. If your combo seat ends up working as a booster, then you'll have a pleasant surprise.
  • Options
    We have the Britax Frontier and love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Britax Frontier here too, and love it. 
  • Options
    Britax Frontier 85 here as well. We love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"