Philadelphia Babies

Baby #2, Here We Come!

Alright, so back on here once again, and I find myself a little displaced...Anyone else pg with baby #2 showing earlier, different symptoms, extra tired, and not at all interested in well you know...Im having slight anxiety about this. ANYONE???
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Baby #2, Here We Come!

• all that is perfectly normal.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • EMTXEMTX member
    Not there yet (but planning to TTC #2 this fall) - just wanted to say congrats! I'm jealous! :)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! We are expecting baby #2 as well, and EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT! My doc says its normal, every baby and every person is different. The whole showing earlier suprised me too. I didnt show with my first til i was almost 5-6 months along.... i already pulled out maternity clothes at 10 weeks.Good luck!
    EJean82
  • I was all of the above, and still am for 2 more weeks! The tiredness never goes away ...no 2nd tri boost when you have a toddler who still occasionally wakes at night with colds, teeth, ect! Plus the out and about entertaining a toddler takes a lot of energy and gets a lot harder toward the end. Chasing my 2 year old though has helped me not pack on the lbs though! 

I showed earlier, and for a few weeks when I popped and didn't just look awkwardly fat people thought i was "way further along than i was" ....now they say i look small. Go figure.  

I am hoping I want sex again someday .... I still do it so I don't have to have a cranky husband but I haven't really ever been the one to WANT it first this time .... oh well! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"