New Jersey Babies

OB/GYN in Old Bridge/Marlboro/Manalapan

I'm thinking of switching dr's b/c the one I currently go to feels more like a baby mill than it does a dr's office. (You can never speak with anyone and when you leave messages, no one calls you back.)

I'd rather go to a small reputable practice than one with 10 doctors who don't know any of their patients. 

Thanks in advance!

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. -- Einstein

Re: OB/GYN in Old Bridge/Marlboro/Manalapan

• I would suggest Sunrise OB/GYN https://www.sunriseobgyn.com/Dr._Sardana_Belkin,_L.L.C./Welcome.html  They are both great doctors.

• Womens Physicians and Surgeons in Manalapan and Freehold. Yes, there are 6 Drs but I have never had a problem with them calling me back or not being familiar with me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKarla and Alex:
    Womens Physicians and Surgeons in Manalapan and Freehold. Yes, there are 6 Drs but I have never had a problem with them calling me back or not being familiar with me.

I love this group!  I go to the Matawan office and Dr. Kirwin is my OB/GYN.  He is the best.  I have been a patient there for about 7 years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • agree with above posts.  i go to womens physicians and surgeons in freehold.  the docs are all really great and the office staff is awesome as well.  i'm delivering in june....w/ dr portadin and dr kirwin. 

•  I used DR. Alfred Parchment. His practices has a couple of locations around that area. He was great, laid back, and delivery was a peice of cake.
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"