South Jersey Babies

Gloucester County Pediatricians

Hi Ladies - I'm in the Washington Twp. area and am currently looking for a pediatrician. I'll be delivering at the new Virtua (not that hospital rights is the biggest deal in the world).

I'm currently looking at Cooper Pediatrics and Laurel Pediatrics, does anyone have any positive or negative feedback on them? The reviews online slay the nurses and front desk staff at Laurel Peds but praise the doctors. 

I'm just at a loss on where to begin. Any insight or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

imageimageimage

Re: Gloucester County Pediatricians

• I asked my PCP for his recommendations since we like his style of care and he also has 3 small children.  He recommended Marlton Pediatrics.  It's out of the way for you but ask your PCP and OB for their recommendations, especially if they have kids of their own.  I also picked my PCP's brain about vaccination schedules and any other recommendations he had or things he avoided with his kids.  It was nice to get the input of a parent and a doctor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have no advice here, but could use the answer as well! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Several of my friends use Laurel Peds, and seem to really like them. I guess i need to start thinking of this stuff too.. i still havent quite grasped the concept that I am going to be a mom.... freaky.

• When I lived in sicklerville, I took my DD's to Laurel pediatrics.  I haven't been back there since we moved to Vineland/Elmer area (about 4 years ago I guess).  but i really liked them, and hated to leave!  i haven't found a pediatrician i've liked since leaving their practice!

image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
  • lilylowlilylow member

I LOVE laurel peds!  Not only are the doctors fabulous but the receptionists are amazing as well.  I've met three of the doctors so far and I like them all.  The nurses are super nice as well, and they run remarkably on time (at least so far).

I also like that they have a sick waiting area, and a well waiting area.  They also have night and weekend hours which is super convenient. 

Dr. Bruner so far is my absolute favorite.  

• We've been with Laurel Peds for 5.5 years (since DD1 was born) and we started with them using my midwife's reccomendation.

I love the Drs. I haven't met one that I didn't like. The nurse practitioner is another story. Luckily, I've only had to see her 3 times in all these years, and it was because we needed to be seen emergently on a Saturday and she was the only one available. She doesn't have the best bedside manners, IMO.

Our favorite doc is Dr. Delmoro. She's just great. And Dr. Kroll is up there on my list too, but really they are all great.

Like Lilly said, they have night & weekend hours, which is really great. I've never called for a sick appointment and been turned away. We moved about 15 miles away and still drive the half hour to TWP to take our girls there. I don't think I'd be able to find a better group!

As for the nurses & receptionists, I've never had any issues with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"