Orange County Babies
Options

Looking for French Language Classes

I'm looking for French language classes for a 2 year old in Orange County. I have come across Lango in Irvine but I think they only have Spanish. Any suggestions? TIA

Re: Looking for French Language Classes

• Options
    Maybe call Annalises preschool in Laguna and ask if they have recommendations. I know they do some language classes for the kids there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    would you be interested in a private tutor?  my mom's friend has been a french teacher at golden west for eons but got laid off with the recent budget cuts. ;(  not sure if she'd do it, but I can definitely ask if you'd like.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagessinca:
    would you be interested in a private tutor?  my mom's friend has been a french teacher at golden west for eons but got laid off with the recent budget cuts. ;(  not sure if she'd do it, but I can definitely ask if you'd like.

Aww! I took French at Golden West! Who's the teacher? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMirandaLea29:

imagessinca:

Aww! I took French at Golden West! Who's the teacher? 

her last name started with a D (she's since changed it back to her maiden name since her divorce).  I wonder if it's the same teacher?  small world if so!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"