Success after IF

8dp3dt - tell me it's too early. Tell me to wait!

I now have two tests sitting in my house. Tell me it's too early. I should wait, shouldn't i?? If I test now, I'm just setting myself up for disappointment and unnecessary stress, right?
Wife for 6 years. Mommy to Reese, 3, after IVF. IUI #1 5/07 = BFN. IVF #1 7/07 = BFP (Reese :-)) FET #1 7/10 = BFN. FET #2 4/11 = BFN. IUI #2 9/11 = BFN. IUI #3 (with donor sperm) 11/11 = BFN. IVF with DE 5/12 = BFP! Beta #1 = 222. Beta #2 = 613. First u/s 6/9 due to bleeding and cramping = saw one beautiful baby! EED 2/3/13 M/C on 6/12/12 at 6 weeks. At a crossroads with our next steps... Read about my journey at: www.clayandjobeth.blogspot.com

Re: 8dp3dt - tell me it's too early. Tell me to wait!

• Ummm you might  not want to listen to me but I would test.  Then again I am a notorious early tester (I like to torture myself).  If you can I would hold out to tomorrow.  I think 12dpo is pretty accurate.  If you test be sure to report back! Good Luck
  • SeaSoulSeaSoul member
    I don't think it's too early!  Especially if you have FRERs!
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Like I said the other day, I'm not an early tester, but tomorrow morning should be pretty good for you.  9dp3dt should give you your answer!  Good luck!  :)
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had a BFN that day... BFP at 9dp3dt thought! :-)
    DS #1 born 11/23/06 - our IVF miracle! Missing our sweet baby who was spontaneously conceived. 20 week loss on 6/24/10. DS #2 born 10/22/11 at 38w1d after FET #1. Life is GOOD!!!!!
  • I will most likely test tomorrow morning :-)
    Wife for 6 years. Mommy to Reese, 3, after IVF. IUI #1 5/07 = BFN. IVF #1 7/07 = BFP (Reese :-)) FET #1 7/10 = BFN. FET #2 4/11 = BFN. IUI #2 9/11 = BFN. IUI #3 (with donor sperm) 11/11 = BFN. IVF with DE 5/12 = BFP! Beta #1 = 222. Beta #2 = 613. First u/s 6/9 due to bleeding and cramping = saw one beautiful baby! EED 2/3/13 M/C on 6/12/12 at 6 weeks. At a crossroads with our next steps... Read about my journey at: www.clayandjobeth.blogspot.com
  • I asked the same question a few days ago and the general feedback was that 12 DP"O" was safe timing... Good Luck!!!
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With my first, I tested negative on 7dp and 8dp3dt and it killed us. We even had a consolation dinner where I downed a glass of wine. On 9dp3dt, we got the BFP. So I say wait just one more day!!!!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd test. Even if it is negative, tomorrow could lead to a completely different result.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so scared to see a negative. This was our last chance,...no more frozen, no more money for a fresh cycle. This was it. I'm terrified, actually. I want to complete my family.
  • imageSeaSoul:
    I don't think it's too early!  Especially if you have FRERs!

this

but coming from a POAS-aholic

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Ha don't listen to me....I tested EVERY SINGLE DAY, like 3 times a day.  No joke haha.  I got my first clear positive at 6dp5dt.  So you totally COULD get a positive today but if you don't its NOT over either.  I wait wait till morning so at least you get first morning urine! =)

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• I wouldn't test.  If I would have tested at 8dp3dt it would have been negative for me because my beta was only 62 at 11dp3dt.  Just my 2 cents, 
    TTC since 10/06 - Went to RE after 6 months of TTC due to AMA -Diagnosed with MIF 5/07, only option IVF with ICSI - IVF #1 cancelled due to cyst, never got to ER - IVF #1.5 10/07, BFP - Robert Andrew born 7/30/08 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"