Phoenix Babies

Prenatal yoga now in Scottsdale!!

Floo-id yoga just started a class in scottsdale at the destination maternity store. They are doing a 2 week package for $25.00. They said they would think about having an afternoon/day time class if women were interested. Just a heads up if anyone was looking for a prenatal yoga class in the area. I know there are not many offered. Big Smile

Re: Prenatal yoga now in Scottsdale!!

• Only $25 for the entire 2 weeks?  When are the classes scheduled for, what time and what day do they start?
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary   tickers
    "The truth IS that the days will be filled with an unending ache and the nights will feel one million sad years long for a while. Healing is attained only after the slow necessary progression through the stages of grief and mourning."
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am sure it is for any class at their studio, but they are offering the prenatal classes right now Monday nights and Saturday afternoon. If they get a demand for the class she said they would look into other times during the day or week. As of right now the prenatal class is being held at the destination maternity studio at scottsdale and the 101. They just opened so there was only 2 of us in the class. Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Hmm... Thanks, I will have to look into that!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary   tickers
    "The truth IS that the days will be filled with an unending ache and the nights will feel one million sad years long for a while. Healing is attained only after the slow necessary progression through the stages of grief and mourning."
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We actually changed the times of the prenatal class to Tuesdays at 12-1p and Saturdays at 2-3p. Both classes are held at Destination Maternity located just off the 101 and Scottsdale Road.  And yes we offer the Introductory Rate of 2 weeks for $25 for the prenatal classes. You can call 480.515.9642 to register and pay and then just show up for class. We would love to see you.

We also offer a mommy n me class on Tuesdays at 10.30-11.30a to help you get back into shape after your pregnancy. You can bring your baby too! It's best if the baby isn't mobile for this class.

Beth

floo-id YOGA

flooidyoga.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"