Tennessee Babies

Mommy meetup

So I and a couple other moms would like to start a mommy meetup group. We are meeting at Chick Fil A in Hendersonville on May 12th at 1pm. Anyone is welcome and we hope to see you there! Message me with any questions you may have or email me at rachaelpergler@ymail.com
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mommy meetup

• As you know, we'll be there!  Hope to meet some other Mommas too.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ah boo, that's right when DS takes his second nap! Post if you ladies meet up again at a different time some day (and especially if it's a bit more south!). I'd love to come. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • What's a good time for you to meet? That way we can keep that into consideration for you and others too!
  • I would love to meet some new moms, but we are in Franklin and that is a little far to go to chick fil a or I would be there! We have only been in Franklin for about 3 weeks.

Amie

Pregnancy Ticker Wife to Aaron, Mom to Austin 2, and due in Sept!
  • Hey, maybe we could chose a different spot every week.  For example, Hendersonville one week, Murfreesboro one week, Franklin one week, etc.  I wouldn't mind driving about 45 min or so once a week.  Also, once we get to know one another, I think it would be good to meet somewhere where the babies can play.  (For those that are old enough.)  What do you think? 
  • RSVP for 3!  I'm assuming the Chik-fil-A in Glenbrook shopping center....I can't think of another one in Hendersonville???  Would love to meet mommies in my area!

• That sounds like a good idea, my son is 2, do you know if there will be any children there his age?  I would love to find someone playmates for him. Can't wait to meet some new moms!

amie

• i think there will be a 1 year old, but not sure yet about any 2 year olds. I know a few friends with toddlers so we'll see if they come too.
  • Around 11 or after 2 are great for us! We live in south Nashville. We could totally meet at the Cool Springs mall and let our little ones play at the indoor area while we chatted. :)
  • amy259amy259 member
    I'd love to join you ladies (I'm in Wilson County) but we have our two month appt that morning. If you could post the next time you get together that would be great!
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
  • imageamy259:
    I'd love to join you ladies (I'm in Wilson County) but we have our two month appt that morning. If you could post the next time you get together that would be great!

Will do!  Sorry we'll miss you.  :)

• We are not going to be able to make it this time. I will keep a watch for the next meetup. Have a good time!

• darn i just missed this! I'm new to the area (white house) and have a 10 month old son.Id love to meet up another time!
  • imageragdollx17:
    darn i just missed this! I'm new to the area (white house) and have a 10 month old son.Id love to meet up another time!

:)  I just commented on your other post.  Hope to meet you soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"