Florida Babies

Pediatrician in New Tampa??

My Dr. is currently out of Brandon and i cant imagine driving that far with a sick newborn, i live in New Tampa on the East side of the interstate. Does anyone know of a good Pedi. in the area?

TIA

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Pediatrician in New Tampa??

• We use Michelle Kolb with My Pediatics.  Her office is in the shopping center with the Michaels and Best Buy on Bruce B Downs and 75. 

Her staff is great, we've never had to wait more than 15 minutes in the office and she has weekend hours.

She also does complementary "interviews" with prospective new patients.

One thing to note, she is VERY pro-vaccine and will not take on any patients who do not plan to vaccinate.

Her office number is (813) 631-7788.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• Thank you so much, thats like 5 minutes away.
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • There is also Pediatric Health Care Alliance. There are multiple offices and they have after hours that are open on nights/weekend that I have taken advantage of.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We see Dr. Colosimo at Pedatic Health Care Alliance in the plaza on 54 right next to Villartas and Bounce You. Ubber down to earth --love her.

• imageJrsMommy11:

My Dr. is currently out of Brandon and i cant imagine driving that far with a sick newborn, i live in New Tampa on the East side of the interstate. Does anyone know of a good Pedi. in the area?

TIA

I actually live in Brandon and am looking for a good pedi in the Brandon area. Who are you currently using and would you recommend them?

Thanks!!

Fibroids discovered and removed October 2005. Pathology came back with suspicious results (potential cancer) and had a partial hysterectomy January 2006. I still have both ovaries. September 2009, DH and I travelled to Mumbai, India for gestational surrogacy but it didn't work. We tried again September 2010 and it didn't work again. By this time we decided to expand our family through adoption. Home study completed February 14, 2011. Matched with a birth mom August 1, 2011. Match failed September 8, 2011. Matched with a new birth mom January 2012. Our baby boy was born March 6, 2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We go to Pediatric Healthcare Alliance right by where 75 meets 54.  We see Dr. Jacob and I really really like him.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"