2nd Trimester

Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve Onesies or Both?

I live in NJ and Im having a baby in Oct. so should I register for long sleeve onesies and short sleeved for around 6 mnths when it will be warm?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve Onesies or Both?

• I'm in Chicago and due Sept. 20. I bought some from Carter's in both long and short sleeve. I bought 1 package of 5 in short sleeve in NB (I'll probably pick up 0-3 as well if baby is measuring big later on) and then 0-3 in long sleeve. I'll probably pick up some more long sleeve in 3-6, etc. as well.

You never can predict the weather here and it has been 90 degrees in October here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am in PA and also due in October. I am doing both. If nothing else, sometimes it is nice to put a short sleeve onesie underneath an outfit to keep the baby warm.
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• Loading the player...
  • NYC, due in September, and registered for both.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dlast09dlast09 member
    We are registering for both. Its nice to have them both on hand. Especially out here in Colorado when the weather is so wishy washy during the fall.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • DS wore long-sleeved onesies thoughout the winter and short-sleeved onesies in the warmer months.  We are in the Boston area.  I would register for both and in many sizes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
  • adri77adri77 member
    Both!
  • Ella&CElla&C member
    Both. Newborns need to be kept warm, regardless of the season, b/c they cannot regulate their own temp yet. And some long sleeves would be nice for Spring/Summer for cold buildings and car rides.
  • My LO was born in Oct. and the long sleeves are a must.  Even in spring they are nice for those brisk spring days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"