Two Under 2
Options

Tubal Litigation

Hi Ladies-

Did anyone have a tubal with their c-section???

This will be my 3rd c-section (have always had pretty good recoveries...), but I am getting a tubal this time around.

Just wondering if you felt recovery was more difficult and what your experience was like.....

Thanks!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Tubal Litigation

• Options

I haven't but my BFF has and I discussed it at length with my doc.

My BFF's recovery didn't appear any more difficult than a non-tubal section.

My doc explained that the big issue with tubal recovery is the gas they use and how it effects the body.

When doing the tubal with the section it's just an extra quick snip/stitch/what ever so you really don't notice it.

He said the difference is not having the gas and it's much easier with the section and I probably wouldn't even notice a difference between the tubal section and the non-tubal section.

GL!!! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

Haven't had one - but I'm considering it heavily this time around!

FYI...it's tubal LIGATION.  Not litigation - that would be more like a lawsuit.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CMM05CMM05 member
    imagejennaw21:

Haven't had one - but I'm considering it heavily this time around!

FYI...it's tubal LIGATION.  Not litigation - that would be more like a lawsuit.

Haha! Ooops! Totally caught that mistake now ;) My DH is a Lawyer, so I guess litigation was on my mind!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

No advice, but your post title made me giggle.  I get the image of two fallopian tubes battling it out in court :).

Good luck!

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"