June 2011 Moms

Funny, in re: reusing a gift bag

So I've got a friend's baby shower tomorrow, so I went in the baby's room to grab a gift bag to reuse. I picked up one that my friend Kinsey had given me. It still had tissue paper in it so I took that out, then noticed there was an unopened card in the bottom. I felt bad that I'd never opened the card. I opened it, and it's a card from "Sandra" congratulating Kinsey on her new little girl - Kinsey's daughter is a year old! Guess I'm not the only one reusing baby gift bags :) Check your bags for cards first, girls!
Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)

Re: Funny, in re: reusing a gift bag

• I'm kind of weird in that I have to fold all my tissue paper neatly before I store it with gift bags, but I have had a little tiny card get stuck under the flap in the bottom of a bag before.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Oddly enough. Had the same thing happen to me today.

My friends sister gave us a gift and inside was a card for her when she had her daughter. 

I think everyone re-uses gift bags to some extent. They're too nice to toss out and so much easier then wrapping a gift. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • that's too funny :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ha thats funny.. my SIL gave DD2 a Bday gift last year not only the tag on the gift bag clearly said to Lauren Merry Xmas, but at the bottom was a lil envelope for SIL when I opened it it was a $30 gift card for Walmart... I went to my SO (her brother) and asked him what to do he said keep it!!! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"