TTC After a Loss

:::Fondybride:::

Are you going to the support group on Wed? HOpe to see you there DH and I will be there!
Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: :::Fondybride:::

• Hi Kate,

I don't think so. :-( My DH will be hunting and I really don't want to come alone. FWIW, are there other women there alone or does everyone have a SO with them?

Thanks for thinking of me. Maybe next month. :-)

DS#1 born 1/31/06 DS#2 born 3/7/08 DS#3 born sleeping at 17w 3d due to umbilical cord accident BFP#4 6/18/11 EDD 2/19/12 Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • There were a few women alone and a couple of men that were alone. There is one the second wed of the month for people trying to conceive or pregnant after a loss. I think I might go to that one too.
    Emily Irene born February 8 2011 gone but not forgotten.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
  • Loading the player...
  • *DC mentioned*

That is so good to know about the other group as well. That's so wonderful that they are so supportive....I wish it were closer for me and I could just swing on over, but it's like a 45-50 minute drive plus finding a sitter for our two DSs is never too easy. I do hope I can make it. I feel like I am handling everything pretty well but I know I would benefit from talking with others as well IRL.

DS#1 born 1/31/06 DS#2 born 3/7/08 DS#3 born sleeping at 17w 3d due to umbilical cord accident BFP#4 6/18/11 EDD 2/19/12 Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"