Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Convertible Car seat help

I need a new car seat for DH's car. We use a myride in my car, and while I love it, its wide. I'm not against getting another one but I'm wondering if there is anything similarly priced and easy to install/use that is a little slimmer?

We also have a cosco scenara which I don't like and we will not use until DS is FF. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Convertible Car seat help

• The Sunshine Radian XT is the slimmest - you can fit 3 across in a medium car! We have one in each vehicle and love them. They are expensive, but the strongest ones you can buy - mad eof steel. There was even a news story about a parking garage that collapsed - under a few floors worth of concrete and cars, they found a car with this seat in it - and that part of the car was fine! the rest of it was crushed!
  • The Safety 1st Complete Air is a really narrow seat and costs about $180. I think it's the 2nd most narrow seat to the Radians, but they're really pricey.
  • Loading the player...
  • naflmjnaflmj member
    We have a Combi Coccoro in my car and it is very low profile and we like it. 
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• We love the britax roundabout!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"