Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Parent's Choice Formula

Obviously we all know breastmilk is best... but I was a mom who couldn't, and I know that I'm not the only one in that situation... so please no discussion about the pros/cons of breastfeeding here.
Just  thought I'd share this information with you all. If you are formula feeding, I highly recommend the Parent's Choice (sold at Wal-Mart) infant formula. It is nutritionally equivalent to Similac and Enfamil and you can save up to 50% off of these brands. We used it for our twins and they did exceptionally on them. 

You can save $3 off a canister simply by calling PBM Nutritionals at 1-800-272-5095 once every 30 days (mark your calendar) and they will mail you a $3 coupon. The coupons generally take 6-8 weeks to arrive, and even if you have not received a coupon from your first call, you can call to request your next coupon. 

You may also request free samples as they are available on the Parent's Choice website. 

At our Wal-Mart, a 23.2 ounce canister retails for $11.88... after a $3, coupon, it's only $8.88

Compare to: Similac 23.2 ounce Tub $22  (if you purchase 6 at a time from Wal-Mart)
Or
Enfamil 23.4 ounce Tub $23.67 (if you purchase 6 at a time from Wal-Mart)

So if you think you might need to formula feed and want to save even more... start calling tomorrow. It may take some time for the coupon to arrive. You can keep the money you save for other things you really need.. like diapers! 

Re: Parent's Choice Formula

• We use Up&Up from Target... it's half the price of Enfamil. LO's pedi said it's all the same.
  • We use up&up as well, DS actually does better on it than he did when he was on enfamil gentlease.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Parents Choice and Target have the same customer service number and the formula LOOKS the exact same. The Enfamil and BRU versions look different than Target/Parents choice. I think the Target and Parents Choice are the same. We use them interchangeably for my older daughter.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • beeunitbeeunit member
    We use Member's Mark by Sam's Club (who is owned by Walmart...I wonder if they have the same deal you spoke of), the kind comparable to Enfamil Gentlease.  For 48 ounces of formula it was $21.97.  For Enfamil Gentlease at our Target, it was $23.98 for 22 ounces.  I honestly can't believe the price differences.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, the Target & Sam's Club formula is all made by the same company that makes Parent's Choice.. PBM Products, LLC. They actually make most of the store brands out there.. I keep forgetting that because we used the Parent's Choice so much, it was just easier for us.. We were always at Walmart, and it was the closest store to us at the time... We loved it... and it worked awesome for the girls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"