Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Whilst at Chuck E. Cheese I thought of my bumpies... (PIP)

Short story: I went to a first birthday party today for my friend's son. It was loud, crowded and hot. Addie loved it. I hope I never have to go back.

Anyway, at the table next to ours I saw this and started laughing in the middle of the birthday song. I asked DH if he could take a picture and he looked at me in confusion while obliging. When asked why, I said, "The bumpies will understand."

I didn't watch him take the picture but in the car on the way home he asked me what he got out of it and I jokingly said, "How about a kiss?" He said, "Uh, did you see how close I got to get that shot? I deserve way more than a kiss!" 

Enjoy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whilst at Chuck E. Cheese I thought of my bumpies... (PIP)

• FTW!!   Awesome :)
  • I actually know someone who named their daughter Nevaeh. It makes me sad for her daughter.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Too funny. p.s Love your siggy pic. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagetkvoisin:
    I actually know someone who named their daughter Nevaeh. It makes me sad for her daughter.

Me too. 

Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• haha! fantastic!
    Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • Love it!

And LOVE your siggy pic. 

• toriitorii member
    imagetkvoisin:
    I actually know someone who named their daughter Nevaeh. It makes me sad for her daughter.
    I was really hoping it was an urban legend, like L-a, but nope. DH still doesn't get what the big deal is.
  • toriitorii member
    imagehermione76:
    Too funny. p.s Love your siggy pic. 
    Thanks! I love yours, too. Looks like you have a mini golfer on your hands.
  • imagetorii:
    imagehermione76:

Welcome and thank you. My H hopes so lol. He already knows what clubs he wants to buy him.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • toriitorii member
    imageETyorkin:

Love it!

And LOVE your siggy pic. 

Thank you! Yay you have a blog AND are going to be a teacher like me! What grade are you doing your student teaching in and how do you like it?

• toriitorii member
    imagehermione76:

imagetorii:
    imagehermione76:

Welcome and thank you. My H hopes so lol. He already knows what clubs he wants to buy him.  

Hah, same here! My dad really wants her to golf and he still grumbles about how my sister and I weren't serious enough about it when we were younger. He hopes to turn Addie into a pro by the time she's five haha.

What clubs does your DH like? Mine insists on TaylorMade. Ooookay honey, especially since you play only a handful of times a year!

• imagetorii:
    imageETyorkin:

Love it!

And LOVE your siggy pic. 

Thank you! Yay you have a blog AND are going to be a teacher like me! What grade are you doing your student teaching in and how do you like it?

My poor abandoned blog! I should write something, but for some reason, I can never sound as witty as I do IRL!

I did 6th grade and 3rd grade. Got a lot of crap from the teacher I was with in 6th grade and pretty much, she single-handedly got me kicked out of the school and I had to take an INC for the semester and I have to RE-DO it next semester. Dreadful! What do you teach??? 

• imagetkvoisin:

I know a girl who named her daughter Mercedes Nevaeh. 

FotoFlexer_Photo-1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • toriitorii member
    imageETyorkin:
    imagetorii:
    imageETyorkin:

Love it!

And LOVE your siggy pic. 

My poor abandoned blog! I should write something, but for some reason, I can never sound as witty as I do IRL!

I did 6th grade and 3rd grade. Got a lot of crap from the teacher I was with in 6th grade and pretty much, she single-handedly got me kicked out of the school and I had to take an INC for the semester and I have to RE-DO it next semester. Dreadful! What do you teach??? 

Wow, that's horrible!! Last year was my first year teaching and I taught third grade. I knew going into it I wouldn't like the grade and I was right. The kids were seriously the coolest kids I've ever met, but the curriculum wasn't for me. I'm more of a "learn to read" teacher as opposed to a "read to learn" if that makes sense.

So, this year I got to teach first grade, which is the grade I always knew I wanted to teach. I love it. Every day is so much fun and I actually look forward to my lessons. It totes helps that my team is the rockstar team of the district. I'm very lucky!

• imagetorii:
    imageETyorkin:
    imagetorii:
    imageETyorkin:

Love it!

And LOVE your siggy pic. 

Wow, that's horrible!! Last year was my first year teaching and I taught third grade. I knew going into it I wouldn't like the grade and I was right. The kids were seriously the coolest kids I've ever met, but the curriculum wasn't for me. I'm more of a "learn to read" teacher as opposed to a "read to learn" if that makes sense.

So, this year I got to teach first grade, which is the grade I always knew I wanted to teach. I love it. Every day is so much fun and I actually look forward to my lessons. It totes helps that my team is the rockstar team of the district. I'm very lucky!

That's great! I actually found something to like about 6th and 3rd grade. I don't know if I'd be able to handle 1st grade. They're just so young to me!! I know I can handle my DS, but I don't think if someone had any type of accident in my class that I'd be able to handle that without freaking out! More power to you!! 

• toriitorii member
    imageLuJackCity:

imagetkvoisin:

I wonder if somewhere out there is a Neveah Angel. Probably, right?

• toriitorii member
    imageETyorkin:
    imagetorii:
    imageETyorkin:
    imagetorii:
    imageETyorkin:

Love it!

And LOVE your siggy pic. 

That's great! I actually found something to like about 6th and 3rd grade. I don't know if I'd be able to handle 1st grade. They're just so young to me!! I know I can handle my DS, but I don't think if someone had any type of accident in my class that I'd be able to handle that without freaking out! More power to you!! 

That's how I feel about sixth graders. They skurr me! First off, they're pretty much the same size as me and I remember having the worst attitude at that age. More than likely they would make me cry.

Good luck to you and hopefully this semester is almost over so you can enjoy your summer!

• imagetorii:
    imageLuJackCity:

imagetkvoisin:

I wonder if somewhere out there is a Neveah Angel. Probably, right?

Neveah Angel??? That'd be reallllllly ironic. 

• imagetkvoisin:

My ex's wife has a daughter named Nevaeh. Is it awful that I feel that this fact alone tells me a lot about the woman?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Photobucket
  • ** lurker butting in**

I'm a pre-k teacher and we actually had a little girl come to be screened who was named Heaven Nevaeh.  All I could think when they told me was, "Why would you do that to your child?"

**butting out**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dude it's horrible how popular that name has become. There will probably be a lot of little Nevaeh's in our kids' kindergarten classes.
  • That's hilarious!  I think your husband deserves a interweb high five!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"