Pregnant after a Loss

MMM perfect pregnancy food

Thomas's (like English muffins) now makes pretzel bagels, they jumped into my cart at the store today.  They are divine toasted with a bit of peanut butter and a glass of milk :)Stick out tongue

Re: MMM perfect pregnancy food

• I need to know what this is, and how I get it in my belly right now. Yum.
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Come visit! I'm bored, DH is at work, and I'll share :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be there in about 6 hours. Smile I just realized I'm actually hungry, despite the fact that I'm nauseous tonight. I have baked stuffed haddock waiting for me, but I just can't bring myself to eat it. Pretzel bagels sound way easier on the belly. 

After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Wow, that does sound good.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That sounds amazing! I may just have DH stop at the store after work...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"