October 2011 Moms

who else is craving sweet & chewy??

i have moved beyond the gummy bears and i am onto DOTS......who eats DOTS after the age of 13??  me!!  i bought a box today and i am suddenly wishing i had bought 2 boxes.  Embarrassed

who else?  i may need a support group....tell me i am not alone.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: who else is craving sweet & chewy??

• Before my midwife banned me from sweets I was all about the sour skittles and any sour gummies. Now I buy my vitamins in sour gummy form. Taking them is the highlight of my day...and sometimes I "forget" whether I've taken them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • mmmm i love fruity and chewie!  my MIL bought DS a bag of Lifesaver Gummy Bunnies and Eggs, i think he has had maybe 12 of them... and the bag is almost gone!  I love them.  I looked after easter and didn't see any leftover - guess i will have to try the regular ones!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I went through a gummy bear thing for a while. One gas station by my house sells these laffy taffy bar things that are tangy, more chewy and different flavors than regular laffy taffy. The "Jerry Cherry" flavor is heavenly. I'm all about that right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • maybe not sweet so much, but yes on the chewy part! i've been wanting sour patch kids and starbursts. and btw, I LOVE DOTS! hehe
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

image image
  • amyc216amyc216 member
    Oh yeah, Gummy Bears, Skittles, Starburst, Airheads, Fruit Roll-Ups..... I've been chowing them down!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"