TTC After a Loss
Options

*|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

What do you need to confess tonight ladies?
Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
"I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Re: *|*| Nightly Confessions |*|*

• Options
    I feel horrible for something that hasn't happened yet and I hope it doesn't ruin a friendship.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I should be cleaning, because I am having family over next weekend.

Yeah, totally sitting here Bumping, while DH and roomie watch anime.  LOL 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenoah-bear:
    I feel horrible for something that hasn't happened yet and I hope it doesn't ruin a friendship.

HUGS - I really hope that this person is receptive to what you have to say. Being stuck between a rock and a hard place is never easy.

• Options
    I'm glad DH took a nap when I got home, cause the silent treatment I was going to give him would have cause a HUGE argument. Huge. I'm glad I had time to decompress!
  • Options

imagetiffany119:
    I'm glad DH took a nap when I got home, cause the silent treatment I was going to give him would have cause a HUGE argument. Huge. I'm glad I had time to decompress!

Can I take this back now? I just snapped really bad. He couldn't find something and I just about lost my brains. I can't remember the last time my heart worked so hard from anger. UGH!!!!! Angry

• Options
    I've been goofing off a LOT at work lately--sitting in my office researching pregnancy/baby stuff and waiting for summer break (I work at a school).  Second m/c started on Friday (4/29) afternoon.  Should have done my f-ing work I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"