March 2011 Moms

announcements

anyone not send theirs out yet? i'm so behind..... i tried to pick out a design online but failed....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: announcements

• I haven't yet either...what sites are you looking at? I've checked out shutterfly and tinyprints and haven't found anything I'm in love with. I really want to pick one out and have them ordered by the end of next week.
  • I have had mine for almost 2 weeks and still haven't sent them out...shameful I know.  It's on my to do list for tomorrow.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered mine and they are being shipped to me Monday - and my son just turned 6 weeks.  Yeah, it's terrible!  Oh well, I figure as long as they are out before he's 2 months...

At least we aren't alone! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemyst33:
    I have had mine for almost 2 weeks and still haven't sent them out...shameful I know.  It's on my to do list for tomorrow.

This

imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• i was looking at tinyprints because you can upload addresses and they will send them out for you - but yeah,i didnt find a design i was in love with. i gotta get it done - maybe next week.
  • Mine are on the kitchen table. Addressed and ready to go. I'm waiting a few days to send them out. My little sister just sent out graduation announcements and I don't want to overshadow her accomplishments with our announcement. This past year has been all about baby (1st grandchild), so I'm giving my sis her moment too. :) I'll probably mail them out next week. :)  Still need to buy stamps though... 

DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • I feel so much better!  I still haven't ordered mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"