Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Re: What are your hobbies?

• Photography and cooking.
  • I really do not have any but need to find something soon! I used to play tennis and loved it but it is so hot here that I don't think I could play for long.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love reading and photography. Most photos I take these days are of DS, but he doesn't mind. I'm in the process of learning how to sew. I just finished piecing my first baby quilt for a friend, but haven't done the actual quilting yet.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My hobby is trying to think of a hobby.  And I'm not trying to be a smarta$$, I'm very serious.  All I got right now is running, and I'm not doing so well at the current moment :)
  • Crafting (sewing, scrapbooking, & knitting primarily) and baking.
    Lucas 11/10/2010 I Donovan 10/09/2007 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReaLIZAtions
  • imageLittleGus:
    My hobby is trying to think of a hobby.  And I'm not trying to be a smarta$$, I'm very serious.  All I got right now is running, and I'm not doing so well at the current moment :)

I know what you mean! I was going to put bumpin and facebook but then I would look like a total loser :(

• imagesjstrickland:

imageLittleGus:
    My hobby is trying to think of a hobby.  And I'm not trying to be a smarta$$, I'm very serious.  All I got right now is running, and I'm not doing so well at the current moment :)

I know what you mean! I was going to put bumpin and facebook but then I would look like a total loser :(

Don't feel bad.  That's about all I got right now!  Everything before I SAH was related to my job and I enjoyed it, so I might try going back this fall if I don't come up with an awesome hobby before then.  Maybe.

• Riding horses and barrel racing.
  • Reading, playing the fiddle/violin, and baking. I want to learn to knit, too.
    I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesylwill:
    Reading - mostly crime fiction
    cooking and baking
    Drinking haha well going to wine tastings and beer festivals

THIS EXACTLY!!!!

• I run, play guitar and piano, and scrapbook. SO and I have just started tennis as well. We both play all kinds of sports.
  • imagejjmcnw04:
    Riding horses and barrel racing.
    Oh man, I used to run barrels in college and went to rodeos and jackpots almost every weekend! I miss it sometimes but my DH is not into that at all so kinda hard to keep doing it. Good for you! I am kinda jealous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Stop by my blog! www.ginasguideto.blogspot.com
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • toriitorii member

I have a bunch of ideas that I'd like to say are my hobbies, but honestly, I only think about doing most of them. I'd like to say I'm an avid runner, a creative scrapbooker, one with a keen eye for decorating and photography, as gorgeous and talented as Giada. But... I got nothing.

I used to play tennis and I was GOOD. But, I haven't done that in years.

I like facebook. Yes friends, facebook is my hobby. And the bump. Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WarCraft, crotcheting (I suck at it), cross stitching, and reading.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"