December 2011 Moms

Ahh yes, newborns..

My bf had a baby yesterday and today I went to see her and her LO in the hospital. I was super excited not just for her new little girl, but also because she delivered at the same hospital I will be delivering. As I made the drive down there, all I kept thinking about was in about 30 weeks, it will be my turn. When I held that little baby, it was the most incredible feeling. Holding newborns are always special, but there's just something a little more special when you know you will have your own very soon. It got me excited in a whole new way about my pregnancy. My husband couldn't wait to hear all about it when I got back.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Photobucket
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Ahh yes, newborns..

• My best friend is due in a week and a half, and I am so looking forward to this.  I'm still really early into my pregnancy so it will be like my own little secret (unless of course I just can't keep it in anymore when I am holding her LO).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • awe, I love babies....I can't wait! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So great!  I'm very excited but certainly don't want to rush my 31 remaining weeks because then the sleep deprivation sets in that also comes with a newborn.  Oh, how I hope this baby sleeps better than his/her brother does.
  • aww yay!

My SIL is in labor right now and delivering at the hospital I am going to be delivering at! newborns are exciting!

• I held a newborn for the first time while pg yesterday too. My cousin's wife had their third child two weeks ago, and she was still smaller than DD's birth size when I was holding her. It was a huge family gathering but the only ones who know I'm pg are H, my mother and one cousin, so they were all giving me an eye when I was holding the baby, and even got her to fall asleep. I can't believe how alert and small she was. I kept saying to H, I want one this size this time.
  • nilly5nilly5 member

I LOVE newborns! Christmas day (that night) my aunt gave birth to my baby cousin, Max, and the next morning we were there & I couldn't WAIT to hold him! I didn't want to put him down. Now he's 4 months old & I try and make it a point to go over & see him every time I'm back home :) My aunt always calls too to see if I want to come see him (isn't that awesome?)

Now my SOs sister is due in Aug & I can't wait to hold their baby! They find out in about 3 weeks what they are having. And if I'm right about how far along I am we'll find out I believe right before they deliver what we are having.

I can't wait!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"