December 2011 Moms
Options

This may be TMI....

My DH told me today that he's afraid to "do it" because he's afraid he'll hurt the baby. I told him that A) he thinks very highly of himself  and B) Sex is ok unless your doctor specifically tells you not to do it. 

Are any of your S.O being weird about intimacy now that you are PG? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This may be TMI....

• Options
    yes, but it didnt start becoming a problem until I was about 7 months along the last time lol
  • Options
    this is probably just because its our first and we are both so new to this. I told him that it would be ok and to quit being such a baby. I'm sure that turned him on. hahah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I told my DH we can still have sex when I'm pregnant...I think he got the hint :)

But my doctor told me no sex for now until the spotting has stopped and they give me the okay...

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Both DH and I were nervous at first b/c it was so hard for us to get pregnant. But we are feeling more comfortable now and since there hasn't been any spotting we are feeling more and more comfortable about it each time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Options
    Ah yes, the fear of the "battering ram" syndrome.... DH got over that in the first week after we found out, he knew he'd be a fool if he didn't capitalize on my boost in libido! Tell him to just get over it and get going!
  • Options
    DH has been worried. Mostly because of his...size...and my....size... (sorry, TMI I know).he has caused me to bleed in the past if he penetrated too deep. Since I have spotted on and off he has been a bit paranoid. Now he is SO careful. It's actually really sweet I think.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    MyeMye member

thats how dimples come to be, duh! 

Dh is fine with me jumping his bones all the time!

• Options
    imageMye:

thats how dimples come to be, duh! 

Dh is fine with me jumping his bones all the time!

Bwahahaaha! I've never heard that one. That's awesome!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
    Yeah, nothing is happening over here at the moment.  SIGH.  He's crazy, because I am one of the "lucky" ones whose libido has actually increased.  However, I did have some spotting so I think he is just worried.  It's gone now though, I might try to molest him tonight.  :P
  • Options
    LnZ03LnZ03 member
    I actually have the opposite problem. My DH is super-turned-on by the idea of me pregnant, and I'm the one who could care less. Although, the few times so far we've jumped each other, it has been quite fantastic.
  • Options
    I doubt anything is ever TMI here. Just saying. That being said, we are abstaining, neither of us has tried to jump the other's bones. I think part of this is becuase last time I was pregnant, we did the deed and shortly after, miscarried. My DH is weird and probably won't touch me until we know everything is ok.
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options
    We're both being weird about it this time. I knew I had no interest until we got past the point of the previous loss, but was really surprised when I found out H had the same idea. He hasn't come near me since the BFP. I think we're both too scared to do anything, even if we know it's not really an issue.
  • Options

My DH won't leave me alone.  No matter how much I tell him my bb's are sore to the touch he is constantly pawing at them.  It's getting really annoying.  I dont want to rush through this pregnancy, but I'm looking forward to the day the fatigue ebbs.  Maybe I'll be more interested then.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not at all. My DH is so relieved that we aren't planning sex around my O date anymore. From my previous experience I think that I am in the minority on this TMI statement, but I think pregnant sex is pretty awesome. 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"