November 2011 Moms

XP from 2nd Tri: WWYD re: gender scan

My OB office does an optional gender scan at 16 weeks for $50 and the proceeds go to the march of dimes.  My anatomy scan is scheduled for 18 weeks.  My DH wants to go ahead and do the gender scan at 16 weeks. WDYT?

Re: XP from 2nd Tri: WWYD re: gender scan

• I would probably do it... I CAN'T WAIT to find out the sex!!!!  Plus the proceeds go to a good cause...
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image?
  • I think that's awesome that they offer that with proceeds going to charity!  I'm with PP, I'd do it because I want to find out as soon as possible and my anatomy scan won't be until week 20!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would totally go for it!!!  We are doing an elective 3d ultrasound @ 17wks (I will have our anatomy scan at 20 wks)  And I would love to have the $80 that we are going to spend on the go to a charity... especially march of dimes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am sooo jealous!  I wish my OB had this.  I would definetly get the gender scan done ... Its only two more weeks to wait, but I'm a sucker for seeing our baby any chance I can get!  And, like the others have said, its for a good cause!  Consider it your good deed for the month!
  • I just did a march for babies walk today:) I would def. do it March of Dimes is a great charity.
    imageimage
  • If i were going to find out I would do it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would definitely do it.  That's awesome that the money goes to such a great cause!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • I would totally do it! Plus it's an awesome charity!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker
  • It benefits a great cause, and if you are feeling impatient....in reality what's 50 dollars? A Friday night dinner? 
  • We're not finding out gender, but if we were I would definitely do it early and give the donation! :)
  • If your doctor thinks it's okay, I'd go for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"