Parenting

Oooops. I burned more calories than I ate today

MH keeps telling me to eat a snack- like ice cream. Then I kicked him.

I am tracking everything that goes into my mouth on sparkpeople.com. Between my 4 miles and Zumba this morning I burned more calories than I took in today.

I need to learn up up the portions of my meals.

~Lisa
Mum to Owen and Lucas Daisypath Wedding tickers>

Re: Oooops. I burned more calories than I ate today

• I wish I had that problem--I can't stop eating lately.  I'm disgusting myself!    Good for you and your exercise.  I love Zumba!
    L 7/06 E 8/07 L 6/10 imageimageimage
  • Zumba is HARD. I danced for 16 years and the steps have me at a loss. I figured if I'm shaking my arse and sweating it's working.

~Lisa
  • Loading the player...
  • :::stops shoving crackers in my mouth as I sit on my ass and wait for Dave to bring me home dinner:::
    {Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}
  • imageStarryNight39:
    :::stops shoving crackers in my mouth as I sit on my ass and wait for Dave to bring me home dinner:::

Shut up, whoreface. (WHY do I feel the need to call my girls names?? Meh, I like it!)

L, I'm in it to win it this time. I have to. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired (and chubs)

~Lisa
  • imageJamaica_Bride:

imageStarryNight39:
    :::stops shoving crackers in my mouth as I sit on my ass and wait for Dave to bring me home dinner:::

Shut up, whoreface. (WHY do I feel the need to call my girls names?? Meh, I like it!)

L, I'm in it to win it this time. I have to. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired (and chubs)

Tonight is my last meal. Tomorrow is THE day. I've cleaned out the cabinets (and by cleaning, I mean eating anything that tastes good) and stocked up on only clean foods. It's on, again. (How many times have I said that??!!) I'm proud of you, you go girl!  

• imageStarryNight39:
    imageJamaica_Bride:

imageStarryNight39:

Tonight is my last meal. Tomorrow is THE day. I've cleaned out the cabinets (and by cleaning, I mean eating anything that tastes good) and stocked up on only clean foods. It's on, again. (How many times have I said that??!!) I'm proud of you, you go girl!  

I got your back baby! You can brag to me eveyday (Starr57 and I are going back and forth now :o)

Are you eating clean? Doing ww? Hitting up the gym?

~Lisa
  • Wait, isn't that a GOOD thing? Or no?
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • imagecooker71:
    Wait, isn't that a GOOD thing? Or no?

I think the problem is that if she is only eating 1000 calories and burning 1200 that is too much exercise or too little eating, if you burn too much and don't eat enough you can screw up your system.

And Starry when you say eating clean, what do you mean?  And will your kids eat whatever you make?  I hate that my kids are so damn picky (more DD than DS) and that DH needs meat as the main course every day!

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • ZenyaZenya member

imagecooker71:

agree!  It's the only way to lose weight.  output > input... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLittlejen22:

imagecooker71:

I think the problem is that if she is only eating 1000 calories and burning 1200 that is too much exercise or too little eating, if you burn too much and don't eat enough you can screw up your system.

And Starry when you say eating clean, what do you mean?  And will your kids eat whatever you make?  I hate that my kids are so damn picky (more DD than DS) and that DH needs meat as the main course every day!

If I can't pronounce the name of an ingredient I am not eating it. It's mainly fresh fruit and vegetables, salad, with oil/vinegar, chicken, etc. No soda (which is gong to be the hardest part)  My kids eat really healthy actually so I am sure they'll at a lot of what I make. 

• imageLittlejen22:

imagecooker71:

I think you only run into a problem if that happens regularly... a day here and there can only help weight loss efforts.

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garrett
    image7_0002 A ~ 2.7.06 S ~ 9.2.07
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"