Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Implantation 11 dpo??

Hello-

I'm lurker trying to watch and learn before posting. This is our second month TTC....

I don't chart but do pay attention to my body as best as possible. I ovulated on the 17th or18th it appears this month... and yesterday- the 28th- I had bad cramping for about 2 hours. The cramps felt like PMS- but went away after a while. I also never get cramps before AF comes- always as soon as it arrives- so these caught me off guard.

Today I've been a little sick to my stomach and dizzy. I don't want to test until AF is due- which is Monday... but could those cramps have been implantation? I know it's at the end of the window. I've just never felt anything like that a few days before AF.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Re: Implantation 11 dpo??

• Options
    Just out of curiousity what do you use to track your O date if you don't chart? CM? OPKs? I'd say if you aren't using anything like that then there's really no way of knowing how many DPO you are at this point. The cramps could be anything from implantation, to gas, to a virus, to your AF showing up. The only way to tell is to POAS, and we can't help with that. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

At this point, only time will tell. You'll either get a BFP or AF will come. The only way you can really know that you ovulated is by taking your temps each day throughout your cycle. If this isn't your month, you may want to chart on FF. It's really easy and helpful. You can click on my chart below to sign up.

I did get some unusual cramping before I got my BFP with DS1 but I have also had "unusual cramping" the last 4 months TTC and have only had BFN. Your mind plays tricks on you when TTC. The phantom symptoms are enough to make someone crazy!

GL to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You should start charting. It will give you conformation about actually Oing. You can get EMCM, cramps, sore boobs and all that but not actually O.

And, for me at least, once you start TTC, you notice every.single.little movement, twinge, pinch, pull, ach and pain in your ute. I'm sure these feelings/pains happened before, we just didn't pay attention to it. If you think you are already 11 dpo, take a test tomorrow.

Good luck!

• Options
    You really won't be able to tell unless you chart and see a temp dip or spotting, and even those things are only correct in retrospect after you get a BFP.
  • Options
    Got my BFP today!!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"